Student reviews of University of Plymouth

2,212 University of Plymouth reviews

• University of Plymouth
Luc

University of Plymouth

Nutrition Exercise and Health BSc (Hons)

Poor. I haven't enjoyed the course, the practical sessions, the nightlife or the city. I have struggled to make friends who live near to me. If I didn't have a couple of close friends I would have dropped out in the first 4months.

Ellinor

University of Plymouth

English and Creative Writing with Foundation BA (Hons)

So far, the university experience has been a whirlwind, but once you get into it, it's an enjoyable time being away from home and settling into a new place without family. There's always something on at the SU, and the Library is also open 24/7 for working in and getting those all-important study sessions in!

James

Biomedical Sciences MSc

Great experience, thoroughly enjoyed university and haven't had any regrets. It has improved my life and changed me as a person, broadening my career prospects and making me more ambitious.

University of Plymouth

Nursing (Mental Health) BSc (Hons)

I have loved university so far, I regret not getting involved with the SU sooner and with more societies but my course makes this hard to do. I am very happy with my choice to study at Plymouth.

Ieeke

Digital and Social Media Marketing MSc

Brilliant, really enjoyed my experience-however their re-bracking has been confusing and doesn't seem to represent the uni like u used to

Safa

Optometry BSc (Hons)

really good and eye opening. different experience and has deffo changed my persecptvie on the way i view things and deal with sitautions because youre put into situations that you wont be put in normally

Anna

Sociology BSc (Hons)

I have enjoyed taking part in the extra curricular activities on offer and the sociology course is really interesting and the lecturers are friendly and helpful

Anon

Sociology BSc (Hons)

Overall a good experience, good range of societies and generally course has been taught well. Better signposting for mental health would have been useful.

Sian

University of Plymouth

University is poorly organised, bad structure

Anon

University of Plymouth

Badly organised, lack of communication