University of Plymouth | Student Reviews

2,388 University of Plymouth reviews

• University of Plymouth
Ahmed

University of Plymouth

Biomedical Science with Foundation Year BSc (Hons)

Meeh meeh meeh meeeeh meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeéeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Lily

University of Plymouth

Primary (KS1/KS2 with QTS) BEd (Hons)

I’ve loved it, and met so many lovely people, especially through doing sport, so make sure you get involved. My course has also be really interesting, so I have enjoyed that too.

Anna

Medicine BMBS

Amazing experience to gain skills - both clinical and interpersonal, along side many extra curricular activities. Enthusiastic, proactive knowledgeable staff and lots of placement opportunities.

Megan

University of Plymouth

Biomedical Science BSc (Hons)

Fantastic I am enjoying it a lot especially the fairs where I can see whats out there for me. My grades are fairly high as I have the opportunity to get clear lectures bit also support if I don't understand it. PALs is amazing and honest. There is a good uni-work-social life balance.

Brenda

University of Plymouth

It’s a good way to learn while combining it with work or other hobbies. However mental health support should be a bigger focus . Even if students don’t turn up to lectures for a while, some sort of communication should happen to ensure wellbeing

Filmmaking BA (Hons)

It’s very different to my old life as I have moved away from my whole family in Portsmouth and moved 5 hours away to Plymouth on my own. I love meeting new people and doing the course I love so it’s still fun.

Jessica

Medicine BMBS

I think my university experience so far has been really good, much better than I expected. I love my course and i have made such amazing friends already which is something I really wanted to get out of the university experience. I’ve developed a lot as a person and I’m starting to have more confidence and talk more to people, and I am just overall a more happy individual.

Molly

University of Plymouth

Primary (Special Educational Needs with QTS) BEd (Hons)

Really good. Great people. Amazing location. Literally 5 minutes from the sea. Very good facilities on campus and nice staff. Travel and accomodation are also very well organised

University of Plymouth

I suffered greatly with mental health issues and the support wasn’t there as it got cut a few sessions in. Where does all my money go? Core texts being provided for free was cut half way through my course. My faculty was removed and a law student is now in the arts faculty?! Lecturers forced redundancy. Where does my money go?!

Rachel

University of Plymouth

Oceanography and Coastal Processes BSc (Hons)