1,063 University of Nottingham reviews

• University of Nottingham
Isabella

Midwifery BSc (Hons)

I think with COVID being such a massive player in our careers as student midwives it has been hard and we haven’t felt at all well supported sometimes and we know it is not the universities fault, but I do believe that more can be done. Such as constant communication to remind us of things we need to do, better learning opportunities etc. However, placement is great, and I’m making the most of it.

Lois

Liberal Arts BA (Hons)

Overall I haven’t really enjoyed my university experience but that is not because of the University it is because of the pandemic.Being in student halls was quite lonely as I had no flatmates majority of first year.I also wish that there were more opportunities to meet new people especially people of course as I felt I haven’t met many course mates

Eliza

University of Nottingham

American and Canadian Studies (Study Abroad) with Foundation Year BA (Hons)

My overall experience at the university has been positive so far. The teaching is great and has a wide range of content. My individual tutors have also been helpful in guiding me. The counselling services however are poor and I did not find them helpful. There is also stagnation in policies and ideas passed through higher up aspects of the university, so it is hard to get your voice heard. I think a revaluation of the cost for the services during the pandemic should be reevaluated.

Zak

Philosophy BA (Hons)

My overall experience of university has been positive and filled with fond memories. The teaching as a whole was good, but due to contact hours was not worth the price. Societies, especially the university rugby union club, were vital to making my time at university enjoyable

Nicholas

Medicine with a Foundation Year at Lincoln BMBS

Covid 19 has changed every aspect of everyday university life to an unrecognisable state. The year has been very difficult and only bettered by the people who live with me.

Joe

University of Nottingham

Mechanical Engineering BEng (Hons)

Very little consistency between how modules are taught and more difficult to get quality support from staff. There are often issues with online content (connectivity for example).

University of Nottingham

Pharmacy (with Integrated Pre-registration Scheme) MPharm (Hons)

Students don’t seem to care that it’s a pandemic, but staff are very nice and helpful with whatever worries or questions you may have. The students ruined my year for me.

Milly

University of Nottingham

A dreamlike blend of a rural campus next to a bustling city. Challenging when it comes to studying my particular course, where a lot is expected of you, but this is because the hard work reaps big rewards. It is a rigorous but amazing course because the standard of education is so high. If you’re someone who is career orientated and determined to do well, this uni will guide you in the right direction to achieve your dreams.

Bilal

University of Nottingham

Finance, Accounting and Management BSc (Hons)

Amazing university with exemplary facilities and resources. The lecturers support their students extremely well, and go out of their way to provide exceptional experience of learning, whilst making the topics incredibly interesting.

Jess

Economics BSc (Hons)

Solid uni! Great job prospects especially due to the societies NFS is the best out there! Great night life friendly professors (usually) who love to teach not just all about their research like you get at Warwick etc