University of Nottingham International College

2 University of Nottingham International College reviews

• University of Nottingham International College
LM
Lyn Meriem

Foundation Certificate in Business, Law and Social Sciences [Student with IELTS 5.5 (at least 4.5 in all skills)] - 2 terms

For my one experience online university have been to me hard at first but with helps from my tutors, and making new friends made the experience way better by understanding each other’s situations and working together to understand/ pass modules. So in overall university was quite well during the covid/ online period.

SA
STACY ARIAGA

Foundation Certificate in Business, Law and Social Sciences [Student with IELTS 4.0 (at least 4.0 in all skills)] - 4 terms

My experience is amazing I haven't had any difficulties during my time.it is a good place to study because it's a good environment to study with nice facilities and wonderful lecturers.it has a wonderful library which is open 24hours and you can study their quietly.