The University of Law | Student Reviews

• The University of Law
AR
Allah Rakha Jatt

International Business Law LLM

Please refer to the first box. All the details lie therein. I still can't understand how this school is accredited and it is not considered a scam. What a waste of money.

Laura

Legal Practice Course LPC

Absolutely appalling. I have had to complain on a number of occasions, on one occasion they shared a spreadsheet containing student numbers and the fact students had failed to the whole of the university which was incredibly embarrassing and a breach of information sharing policies. The course is completely a waste of money.

Jade

Legal Practice Course LPC

I had and continue to have a mostly postive experience at this university just because of the supportive and law focused environment. The LPC is really enjoyable even though it is quite full on. They thow summer and winter balls, participate in legal runs to raise money for charity, have clubs and societies that sometimes have options to compete in competitions etc.

Chloe

The University of Law

I-LLM LPC (Legal Practice Course)

The university is quite un-organised for part-time students which is a shame as most of us are working and need the extra support and care about the timings of exams, tutorials and quality of teaching. So far the university have sent incorrect student details to me and are really late in confirming any sort of timetabling. The teaching overall is good, but some of the teachers aren't.

LLB (Hons) Law Accelerated

Overall, I enjoy the experience but it would be good to have more social events such as the boat freshers party. More events like that would bring the cohort together

Natasha

LLB (Hons) Law

My experience has been the best I think it could have! I have no regrets in picking this uni. The exams are all done differently (some are written exams, some written coursework and some oral presentations) which allows me to strive in different areas. My strong points are not written exams so it means I can pick modules with the other types of exams to achieve my best grades.

Legal Practice Course LPC

Overall I would definitely recommended to study at the University of Law. I have found that the university is very career focused and the tutors genuinely want you to do well.

Ana

LLB (Hons) Law with Criminology

So far, my experience is great. The lectures are really good, the lecturers seem to like what they’re doing so it helps us as well and they’re passionate about what they’re doing.

Pri

Legal Practice Course LPC

The course is super interesting and I appreciate the open book exams. It is testing us more on our ability to use our legal skills rather than to retain large amounts of information. I would ask however that more consideration be given to the part-time weekend students as they are the ones who have to move work around and take annual leave for exams etc. It is not fair.

Sanah

LLB (Hons) Law with Foundation Year

The tutors, lectures, workshops, staff and the university itself are amazing. There are plenty of resources online and contacting any staff is easy. All updates are given online and/or through email making it super efficient. I would recommend students to come to this university as they aid and support in the degree but also through employability.