University of Kent | Student Reviews

1,432 University of Kent reviews

• University of Kent

Chemistry MSc by Research

Different methods of teaching.

No funding for clubs of 'smaller' sports.

How good are your university’s facilities?

Can we have a pool/jacuzzi in the sports centre?

Good, unimppressed by funding given.

Good therapy.

University of Kent

Music Technology and Audio Production BSc (Hons)

Very underwhelming. Didn’t prepare me to work in the industry. Discouraged me from trying to get a job in the music industry all together. Wish I had gone somewhere different.

Adam

Digital Marketing and Analytics MSc

n/a

Eddy

Advanced Computer Science MSc

No feedback for assignments and sometimes the feedback is wrong and the lecturer cannot even justify it. Employbility/career service is not good and is a waste of time to attend. Placement office is a joke and a waste of time. Placement office staff just sit there doing nothing. University offers courses with placements which has no value in the industry so there is no way you can find a placement completing the course. Placement office staff just sit in the office saving their jobs. They have no genuine interest to support students or find placements for students. Only hadful of students go for placements. The university has some good facilities but it is the staff who makes a mess. Worst university experience ever. Kent=confusing

IA
It's a mystery

University of Kent

I should have stayed at Sussex. Okay, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but I'm pissed. I hope my mind is changed in the coming year, I am going to be so in debt, so it better be worth it, and so far it hasn't been. Not even close.

DP
Dont pick kent medway

University of Kent

Business and Management with a year in Industry BA (Hons)

Terrible, depressing and I genuinely can't wait to leave. This campus is completely neglected from the Canterbury campus and it is absolutely ludicrous that we are paying £9000 a year for a depressing and restricted university experience.

Clare

University of Kent

Fashion and Textiles (Top-up) BA (Hons)

Good

NR
Nicolas RM

Architecture BA (Hons)

External factors have affected my experience, however, the course, mates, work and life, despite the uni workload all has been great

lewis

Economics BSc (Hons)

should promise more support for community students

Martha

University of Kent

It's amazing, I'm enjoying all my modules, particularly Latin. Although, because I commute, it's difficult to get involved