University of Kent | Student Reviews

1,576 University of Kent reviews

• University of Kent
Derrick

University of Kent

Music Business and Production BA (Hons)

University has brought me very good memories and has allowed me to meet some amazing people from various walks of life which I am grateful for. However, I feel my time at the University of Kent hasn’t been the best especially in my 3rd and final year of study. The head of my department of study (Music) did not support students throughout this vital year, left assignments unmarked for months and was not responding to any of the concerns expressed by students which had a massive effect on the performance of students

Holly

University of Kent

English Language and Linguistics BA (Hons)

This academic year has been remote learning so the experience has been lacking (not uni’s fault!) but the city is amazing, great pubs/clubs etc, and the campus has all the facilities you could need.

Harvey

University of Kent

Drama and Theatre BA (Hons)

The overall experience had been a positive one, the classes and lectures have been interesting and well taught and although there has been struggles with covid, we have still managed to get in person contact hours and time on the course. The facilities are good for the most part, nothing major to complain about, and there have been society opportunities. Overall I am very happy with my first year experience.

Deepshikha

University of Kent

Law and Economics LLB (Hons)

University administration really trying their best this academic year Amazing student support Lecturers very responsive and helpful Would however have been better with in person classes and more activities

Adam

Professional Practice (Teaching and Learning) - MSc

The quality of teaching and support on my course is great. There is excellent flexibility, and the staff take into consideration the commitments you have beyond studying. The staff in DaLL are friendly and really care about supporting the progress of their students.

Jodie

University of Kent

Forensic Science BSc (Hons)

This year has been a lot different due to covid, and I think considering this my experience has been reasonably good, however it hasn’t really felt like we have been at uni. The lecturers have tried their hardest to keep content engaging, but not being able to visit offices and other on campus facilities has been difficult.

Ayo

University of Kent

Biomedical Science BSc (Hons)

so far is hasn’t been the best but that’s because of Covid-19 and everything had been online so it’s not exactly motivating me but hopefully next year will be better but with the little i have done it seems like when we get back to face to face it should be fun!

chantal

University of Kent

Economics and Management BA (Hons)

i have loved my first year of uni. Despite the virus i feel like different chats and groups set up virtually have helped me to socialise and meet people like myself. i have made new amazing friends and i have also taken advantage of the things open to me such as the library. My seminar leaders have been very welcoming and helpful with helping the transfer from sixth form to uni be as smooth as possible. i can’t wait for next year !

Tom

University of Kent

Business Psychology BSc (Hons)

Lockdown has undone me horrible stuff genuinely quite upsetting, all I’m sayin is if you send me 2k I can meet my rent and keep me fed much love xx

Eleanor

Media Studies BA (Hons)

Overall I’d give 4/5 stars for my experience this year. This year has proven very hard for me like many of my other peers too. I haven’t been able to complete some of my modules in the ways that I wanted to due to covid. However, I have made do with what I have and therefore have tried my very best.