University of Hertfordshire

1,629 University of Hertfordshire reviews

• University of Hertfordshire

Accounting and Finance BA (Hons)

Overall, I have enjoyed studying at Hertfordshire University. I have made some great friends for life here and I’ve enjoyed my course particularly because it has offered me a placement year. Even though there are not many pubs or clubs to go to in Hatfield, there are great transport links to nearby towns and cities, and the university is close to London, which I love.

Law and Human Biology BA (Hons)

Overall, my experience at this uni has been okay. The course structure can be improved, with face to face lectures rather than online lectures. Coursework feedback should also be prompt and given back within an earlier date. The learning resources centre lacks space and sometimes there are not enough computers but is a very motivational learning space on a quiet day. On the bright side, the university provides a laid back atmosphere and the lecturers and people are all really friendly.

Marketing with Fashion BA (Hons)

I have very much enjoyed my time at UH, the support given to me has been really helpful. I would advise students to take advantage of work placement years which you can do between your second and third year at uni. It gives something extra to your CV when graduating. It is also important to experience a study abroad year. This ensures an extra quality to your CV when applying for jobs in final year and gives you a fantastic cultural experience.

MSc International Business

My UNIVERSITY IS AVERAGELY OKAY; IT HAS ONE OF THE BEST LEARNING RESOURCE CENTERS WHICH OPENS 24 HOURS A DAY, HOWEVER LECTURES ARE LESS THAN 15 HOURS AND FOR SOME OF US JUST 8 HOURS A WEEK LEAVING EVERYTHING TO STUDENTS TO FIGURE OUT THEMSELVES.

Environmental Management for Business PgDip

The school is wonderful if you have lots of money to waste as a postgraduate. The undergraduate students have it better. If anyone plans on doing Environmental Management DO NOT do Integrated Waste and Polllution. The students from the previous year warned me but I am one to take risks. hahaha not wise at this school. overall I cant say the program itself is bad but seriously the teachers have no interest in students. they are into their research. remember I am talking about postgraduate

Business Administration BA (Hons)

the university has been very helpful with feedback on your grades and pointers on ways to improve. the lecturers are very inviting and integrate all course material and real life information seamlessly. i have no problem in recommending this university to anyone who wish to endeavour into tertiary education with a difference.