1,230 University of Greenwich reviews

• University of Greenwich
NB
Naseemah begum

University of Greenwich

So far my overall university experience has been wonderful as I have met wonderful friends and teachers but when it comes to purchasing foods it quite difficult as there are not many halal or cheap options

DA
Diogo Alexandre Ferreira da silva

University of Greenwich

So far it’s been kinda of a crazy journey, I’m here for about one month and I received a lot of help from the tutor, course leader and from the rest of the university team. Even if you are nervous or you don’t know what to do, they will help you and guide you. I wasn’t used to this methodology of study like the portal, the essays etc but now I can tell you that I’m very confident about it.

Elisa

Formulation Science, MSc

Good experiece overall. Learned what I was expected and enjoying all the facilities, the weak point of the university is the organisation and inefficiency but might me only for scientific fields

V
Valentina

University of Greenwich

Human Resource Management (Extended) BA (Hons)

As you can see I am so exited of my university so far. I love our beautiful campus, I can say that tutors are willing to do anything to help us get our degree. I love our Stockwell street library. When I am in library I am able to focus for hours which is in my case almost a miracle.

Charlie

University of Greenwich

Business Studies BA (Hons)

It’s great. I’ll be sad when I graduate and move on from undergraduate study. Even being a part-time student, I feel like studying at Greenwich has been quite transformative for me. The staff really put a lot into giving students support and there are lots of opportunities on offer outside of classes.

Habiba

Law (Extended) LLB

So far university has been great. I have made new friends and developed new skills, as well as stepping out of my comfort zone for once! I have learnt that it’s important to balance personal life with academic life and to give both sides an equal amount of attention. And to enjoy it!

Nojus

University of Greenwich

Marketing Management BA (Hons)

Awesome, great teaching staff, awesome people new equipment and all the effort from the university to help me succeed, 24/7 library access and people there to help

Tarryn

University of Greenwich

Loving Greenwich university , Everyone is super kind and nice. Very supportive and plenty of events to attend! The facilities are great there is a gym and there is a bar on campus.

Natasha

Economics BSc (Hons)

Amazing! The staff and students are incredibly welcoming and helpful and the general environment is lovely. I know that if I feel I’m falling behind there are people to turn to that will support me and facilitate my further learning

Aliyah

University of Greenwich

Creative Writing and English Literature BA (Hons)

Since joining, I’ve found myself enjoying studying at Greenwich much more than I would have thought and it has allowed me to build more confidence. It would definitely be an ideal place to study.