1,254 University of Greenwich reviews

• University of Greenwich
Maria

University of Greenwich

Tourism Management with Language BA (Hons)

The first year was very stressful with many disappointments concerning some expectations about the university. The stress was mainly due to the lack of knowledge on certain academic matters like writing an essay, referencing and researching. However it was also very enriching in terms of personal and academic development.

Stefan

Big Data and Business Intelligence, MSc

It's been great to arrive abroad and start a postgraduate degree. The uni experience is quite different then I'm used to and has been good so far. The level of the topics we're handling in class is quite high but we take to long to handle each subject. With more self-study and exercises we could've been further.

Peter

University of Greenwich

It has been very good overall. I am happy with the way I have been treated. I feel the course will be good for my career. I enjoy living in the heart of London

Abhi

International Business, MBA

I enjoyed my course so much and met people from all over the world which gives an extra to the course since this intercultural interchange gives you different perspectives and understanding from different cultures.

Ellie

Very good

University of Greenwich

Criminology and Criminal Psychology BSc (Hons)

My university experience so far has been really good. I struggled a lot in exams during my school life but was never tested for dyslexia but since starting university I have been tested and diagnosed already and I am well underway to getting further support.

JD
Janice Douglas

Midwifery BSc (Hons)

The university of Greenwich is a great community based university. The support is great and you always feel like everyone it rooting for you to succeed. Travel links into the centre of London are plentiful.

AC
Ana Casiana

International Business, MA

Overall, my experience is great and I would highly recommend this university. I think that you can learn many things at this university and you can also improve your working and analytical skills.

Grace

University of Greenwich

Creative Writing and English Literature BA (Hons)

Really good! Made some good friends, I’m enjoying lots of the work even if it’s a little stressful, and my timetable is great and allows me to a have a life outside of uni

Hamce

University of Greenwich

Human Resource Management BA (Hons)

It's 50/50