1,254 University of Greenwich reviews

• University of Greenwich
Maddie

University of Greenwich

Events Management (Extended) BA (Hons)

As an international student I had a lot of expectations of what this year would be, but with the coronavirus restrictions being around for most of the academic year there was really no way around it. I had about eight classes in person this year, but it was nothing like I thought it would be, we couldn’t even get to know each other because everyone was scared of getting ill. But I don’t think any of this is on my university, due to everything going on, it’s way beyond them.

Fabiano

Architecture BA (Hons)

if it wasnt for covid it would be 4 stars. i dont think its the unis fault tho as it would be hard for anyone to rectify what covid did to the education sector this year. 5 star would be just some tweaks to the course and teaching style. smth about it doesnt sit completely right with me in all honesty

Aparajita

University of Greenwich

Politics and International Relations BA (Hons)

Event hough I was doing uni online for this whole academic year due to the pandemic, our uni did a great job of helping us to transition to online from in-person learning. The prodessors were kind and understanding and there is real community between the students at greenwich especially in my course and societies I joined.

Georgia

University of Greenwich

Politics and International Relations BA (Hons)

Silly pandemic get gone so I can enjoy uni. Seems like there’s lots to offer just need to actually try it. Good ol’ Greenwich. The lecturers have been pretty shweet and their sessions have been majority super interesting. Extra curricular was wicked for a bit until Covid obviously but I can totally see the effort put in by students to host noice society events.

Kalistta

University of Greenwich

Creative Writing BA (Hons)

I think the uni is great, and I am really happy with the expertise that my lecturers seem to have. My lecturers all also have been very nice, and there are some other great people on my course. I just wish that online teaching was maybe structured a little differently, and I definitely work better with in person classes.

Kelsey

University of Greenwich

Primary Education with Qualified Teacher Status BA (Hons)

Lecturers on the course are approachable and always happy to help. It is a very personal course and the lecturers care for you. Also, the professionalism expected on the course prepares you for working life. The placements team are great and the programme itself is good.

Andrea

University of Greenwich

Psychology (Extended) BSc (Hons)

I have been going to this university for almost two years now because I also did my foundation year with them, and so far it’s been amazing even though I couldn’t physically go this year I look forward to going back next year.

Lily

Criminology and Criminal Justice BA

Online teaching has massively decreased the quality of teaching and my ability to engage at university this year. Most lecturers have struggled to ensure their resources are engaging throughout the pandemic. Generally in person teaching when possible is good and interesting. My placement has been excellent despite the pandemic and has definitely helped me secure work in after my degree.

V
Veera

Food Innovation with Industrial Practice, MSc

University of Greenwich is very excellent place situated in london and the medway campus is also one of the good campus where i do my masters with sophisticated labs and equipment

Shumirayi

University of Greenwich

Accounting and Financial Information Systems BA (Hons)

My overall experience has been good. For modules that needed use of excel and sage accounting software I was quite worried thinking it would be better to have these taught in person rather than online, but the lecturers provided so much information online on the Moodle page and I did well in my courses. The programme leader helped and was there all the time to make sure students had everything they needed. Facilities such as the library were always open and access to more academic books were given to aid in our studying. The university has been very thoughtful when it comes to supporting their students through the pandemic, they have offered laptops to those that didn’t have access to a computer at home and also financial support for both UK and international students.