Student reviews of University of Greenwich

782 University of Greenwich reviews

• University of Greenwich
aStudent

University of Greenwich

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

the university cares about money only. the quality of teaching is so poor. lectures are so short. no practical side. tutorials are only 50 minutes. around 10 minutes will be wasted to get the computer ready so they become 40minu. no enough rooms for studying.

MP
Melissa Pavetich

University of Greenwich

I love it, I don't want to leave!! It gets better every year. I have really developed as a person after being at the University of Greenwich as well as developed academically into a strong researcher.

May

University of Greenwich

Tourism Management BA (Hons)

The course is fine. However, I am not happy with some lecture. I am not involved in any society. University facilities are pretty good. London student life could be a bit depressing.

Kiran

Formulation Science MSc

Except ,the video recordings overall I felt university of Greenwich is a great place to study and learn which will be helpful to add colours to your carrier .I feel I'm privileged to have studied from the university.

Indira

University of Greenwich

Criminology and Criminal Psychology BSc (Hons)

It has been really great. The people have been so welcoming and the teacher so accomeating. The courses are more interesting that I could have imagined and London’s city life always ensures I have something to do

Naomi

University of Greenwich

Paramedic Science BSc (Hons)

I have really enjoyed my time so far. It's busy, due to the course demands. My course is good and enjoyable, challenged academically. However its achievable and we are well supported by our tutors.

MM
Muhammad Muzammil Vadakke kolayath

International Business MBA

I love to study in university of Greenwich, the best university i would refer my friends too. The atmosphere of the class and the campus will give extra strength to achieve your studies

Moni

University of Greenwich

Human Resource Management BA (Hons)

It has been amazing,at the same time challenging as the more year goes the more you became more practical in reality,I will suggest everyone to never lose hope as they is always a way out to help always speak to your close one .

Gulan

University of Greenwich

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

Its amazing loving the uni life .its tought but its worth as It will be make us stand on our own. It has good gym nd sport facilities to spend sometym to keep urself fit as just studying would put you into depression so extra curricjlar activitires is important

RK
Rohan Kathpal

Computer Forensics and Cyber Security MSc

My overall experience was excellent. I loved every bit of it. The main thing is immediately finding a job and getting sponsored as an international student was the icing on th cake.