3 University of Greenwich International College reviews

• University of Greenwich International College
RyanCooper

International Year Zero (IYZ) - Business and Management

I’m in Y0 now but for me its always a good experience with new friend, teachers, new country but always focus on our goals. I recommend you to graduate in Greenwich it’s amazing!!!! 🙌🏽

Diyor

International Year Zero (IYZ) - Business and Management

I like studying at university and learning something new. There are many opportunities to learn new things, we have a good library with a lot of books, we have our bus for transferring between campuses. I will recommend it for everyone.

Fiyinfoluwa

International Year Zero (IYZ) - Science

it has been pleasant. the university, i have to admit, has exceeded my expectations. i have lots of nice teachers and people to help. all the people associated with my place of study(UGIC) have been cheerful and helpful. the university also has good and encouraging facilities