University of Gloucestershire | Student Reviews

2,545 University of Gloucestershire reviews

• University of Gloucestershire
Lauren

University of Gloucestershire

Having been to a different university for my undergraduate degree it has been great coming to a new university where everyone is friendly, helps each other and the campus offers a warm welcome for new comers. I have really enjoyed having a library on campus, where you can mix work and social

Kaz

Criminology BSc (Hons)

I have struggled a lot with my dyslexia and a continuous illness but I have felt so supported by all members of staff which in turn has lightened my load considerably.

Lucy

University of Gloucestershire

Sports Journalism BA (Hons)

In my second year now, and I don't want to leave. It's brilliant. The academic, sports and social side. I love every moment of it. I love my course, my sports and the nights out. There's always people looking out for you.

Charlotte

University of Gloucestershire

My university experience has been amazing so far, it’s challenging but also rewarding. The course I do is very stimulating so I am always challenged and improving as I go along. On the social side I have made the most amazing friends who have helped me get through the challenging times and I wouldn’t change any of it for the world.

Illustration BA (Hons)

Although at times, University has been hard, the support available here by both the tutors on my course and the staff in the help zone, has meant that I am able to carry on and be successful in my studies and with my degree. I think that this, alongside the amazing teaching, has been the most valuable service for me at university and I am forever grateful to those who have helped me succeed.

Ally

University of Gloucestershire

I am thoroughly immersed in my course and enjoy all aspects of it. For me Gloucestershire university has provided the ideal learning environment and perfect development experience

Sneh

University of Gloucestershire

International Hospitality and Tourism Management (with placement) BA (Hons)

It is really a great experience to be at university. The support offered by lecturers is incredible and I've gotten along with coursemates and flatmates really well. You really learn how to manage time effectively and become independent.

Keira

Psychology (MSc)

I absolutely love it here. The tutors are amazingly knowledgeable, whilst being friendly, approachable and very supportive at all times. I feel the facilities are great, and particularly love the fact that I can come to enjoy the peace of the library on a Sunday afternoon. All in all, a really lovely experience.

Paula

University of Gloucestershire

Creative and Critical Writing Postgraduate Certificate / Postgraduate Diploma / MA

It's been fantastic. Eighteen months ago I crept into the campus for the first time just like a mouse, convinced I'd made the worst mistake in the history of misjudgements. Everybody has been so understanding and kind, I've not just come out of my shell, I've kicked that shell right out of sight. It's not just the things I've learned and the people I've met, it's the amazing way I've been encouraged to believe in myself, and supported along the way.

Phoebe

Journalism BA (Hons)

It's very good, I feel passionate about learning again as I am used to writing essays but my course is very practical and I am learning skills whilst getting qualifications such as a shorthand qualification and ntcj.