University of Gloucestershire | Student Reviews

2,545 University of Gloucestershire reviews

• University of Gloucestershire

Criminology BSc (Hons)

My overall university experience so far has been amazing and I can definitely say it has been the best years of my life! I would do it all over again! The amount of opportunities and windows that have opened for me is truly amazing and I would never get this experience anywhere else, I love trying new things and being at university had taught me to grab every opportunity and try new things

Natasha

University of Gloucestershire

Professional Policing BSc (Hons)

The location is fantastic. The uni is in the centre of town and transport around Gloucestershire on the student buses is only £1.60. The facilities are not very modern.

Lars

University of Gloucestershire

Fantastic university, great staff and a wonderful experience. Halls of residence on campus are a blast, and I'd highly recommend them! Apply to Uni of Glos!!!!!

Amber

MSc Forensic Psychology

Good experience with the special character of FCH. The course is exciting and challenging whilst remaining current and relevant to the field of psychology. Oxstalls business school is also very good to work in outside of uni hours.

Gemma

University of Gloucestershire

Its been hard at times and stressful but that comes with my course. It is also fun and relaxing with the opportunities so its enjoyable to be there. I love the societies, there are so many options and they are all supportive and dont require tons of skill to be involved. The university is supportive within the helpzones

Tereza

Advertising BA (Hons)

I lived in halls, now in a student house, I work as an ambassador, went on a study exchange in Canada, joined a society, met friends for life and I'm doing a course I absolutely love with people who really care about me and my work. It couldn't get much better!

Emma

University of Gloucestershire

Sports Therapy BSc (Hons)

It has been very challenging and an eye opener, my course is extremely hard which I wasn’t massively aware of. My accommodation is probably the worse aspect of university, I am moving to University Derby for my second and third year.

Shannon

University of Gloucestershire

Criminology and Sociology BA (Hons)/BSc (Hons)

Overall university has been a life changing experience for me as it as given me so many skills and helped build my confidence which i otherwise wouldnt have achieved.

Harry

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

Over the 3 years I’ve made friends, I’ve improved on my work quality and have improved on grades! I’ve really enjoyed my time and don’t want to leave Future students will enjoy the course and must take their time and have focus to get on with work!

Ed

University of Gloucestershire

Photojournalism and Documentary Photography BA (Hons)

I am really enjoying my time at university. 1st year can be a bit slow if you are further advanced in your learning but does give you initial expertise in how to best submit work to get the best grade so that you can uit the ground running in 2.d year.