University of Gloucestershire | Student Reviews

2,545 University of Gloucestershire reviews

• University of Gloucestershire
Louise

Sports Therapy MSc

Loved it a lot more than I had expected and made so many new friends by engaging in sports clubs and taking on new opportunities and stepping out of my comfort zone. It’s teaching me to be more independent and responsible in all areas including finance and organisation.

Matthew

University of Gloucestershire

Television Production BA (Hons)

Very good experience with amazing opportunities for everyone. It is the ideal university for everyone. It has a contrast in people, as well as course choices and facilities.

Darcie

University of Gloucestershire

First year was hard but I have really settled in now and feel very happy. It took me time to find friends and get into the groove of uni but if you stick it out you’ll be happy at the end result.

Anon

University of Gloucestershire

Its been okay, not what i expected from uni if im honest, i wouldnt do it knowing what i know now. Coming here for the degree is the only reason to come to this uni really. I find it hasnt got the student life facilities that everyone talks about before uni or on social media. I just havnt really enjoyed it and cant wait to get a job

Billy

University of Gloucestershire

Ecology and Environmental Science (with placement) BSc (Hons)

I am absolutely loving university life. From my course mates, to my course content to my lecturers all the way through to the social aspect of meeting a whole variety of new people.

University of Gloucestershire

Criminology and Psychology BSc (Hons)

The academic side of my experience has been great, I can se my progression from first year to second year in terms of understanding content and improving my grades from feedback given. The small size of the uni made me feel very welcomed

Cameron

University of Gloucestershire

Amazing, lots of help and lots of fun events set up, which help both socially and help with employability which is much needed. Amazing campus too, which helps learning a lot

Lizzie

University of Gloucestershire

So far i have absolutely loved making new friends on the course. I know these friends will last a life time, and its wonderful to meet like minded people. The buildings are historic and a pleasure to turn up to every day, especially the chapel which welcomes everyone to their community no matter what their beliefs. There are always fun activities and something going on. In terms of the course, i have thoroughly enjoyed the opportunities for placement as i feel i gained valuable experience, knowledge and the enthusiasm required to succeed.

Chloe

University of Gloucestershire

Marketing, Advertising and Branding BA (Hons)

Hard to fit in as a mature student living 1 hour away. Never quite found a group of peers that I could go for support. Overall happy with the experience as it is what you make of it

Jacob

University of Gloucestershire

Physical Education BSc (Hons)

I enjoy university, i feel the support is good and the lecturers i have had since the first year have been excellent. I will be sad to leave the university soon, and although at times the work load is stressful, i have enjoyed Gloucester university.