University of Gloucestershire | Student Reviews

2,545 University of Gloucestershire reviews

• University of Gloucestershire
Charlie

University of Gloucestershire

Sports Therapy BSc (Hons)

I LOVE uni and never want the experience to end. I have made life long friends and made the most amazing memories in UOG. I wouldn't change my course choice or sport choice for the world. I wish it could go on forever.

Luther

Graphic Design BA (Hons)

It has defiantly been the best experience in my life to date I've had an amazing time and really do not want it to end. The friends which I have made will be life long. Cheltenham is a beautiful place everything you need in one place if you get a bit bored jump on a train 30mins and you're in Bristol.

Zoe

University of Gloucestershire

Photography: Editorial and Advertising BA (Hons)

Uni has been one of the best choices I have made, I love my course and my flat mates, it’s always super exciting and great fun, I have grown to be super independent and I will definitely miss living in halls!

Max

University of Gloucestershire

Film Production BA (Hons)

Average overall, I've enjoyed my time here and am glad I've made the choice to finish my degree. But it could have been so much better and the majority of my time here has been frustrating.

Iain

University of Gloucestershire

Computer Games Programming (with placement) BSc (Hons)

My experience so far has been very good. Lectures are to a high quality and my house is pleasant to live in. Living in Cheltenham is very nice and has all the amenities you need. With there being plenty of good bars and a couple of good clubs.

Michael

Health and Social Care CertHE

So far, I am enjoying my course, which will lead me to continue my studies as a Paramedic. However, the information about the additional requirements was given after the New Year, which leads to additional stress.

AF
Alice F

University of Gloucestershire

Early Childhood Studies BA (Hons)

I am in my final year on a three year course and overall it is a lovely uni with many areas of support, very picturesque and friendly staff and students. The food is good and the SU are supportive for the students

Alyssa

University of Gloucestershire

Criminology and Psychology BSc (Hons)

Everyone is really friendly and staff are always there if you need anything. The course content is interesting and not something I would expect is covered at many other unis in the country

Chloe

Criminology BSc (Hons)

I've enjoyed university a lot, I've made new friends and the subject I'm studying is very interesting. It was hard making friends at first but it's good to branch out of your comfort zone.

Jessica

University of Gloucestershire

I absolutely love the university experience. It is nothing like what you might have imagine as a child or even when you started thinking about applying. There is so much available and so many opportunities; i wish i had enough time in the world to experience them all. I enjoy student life and despite any challenges i may face or have faced, there has always been someone there to guide me. I would recommend university to anyone, there is no such thing as “can’t” when thinking about university. I do not think anyone can truly say they know what university is like until they have actually fully experienced all of what it has to offer. If i was to some up my experience so far in a short phrase, i would say... A good time i’d never forget.