University of Gloucestershire | Student Reviews

2,545 University of Gloucestershire reviews

• University of Gloucestershire
Lucy

University of Gloucestershire

Early Childhood Studies BA (Hons)

I have had an amazing time at university so far the friends I have made will be friends for life and have helped me expand my knowledge on the subject that interest me and it’s also taught me the basic life skills to live alone

University of Gloucestershire

Criminology and Psychology BSc (Hons)

I’ve been loving university so far. I’ve surprised myself with how well I’ve done in assignments and I’m so grateful for the amazing lectures I have and the great friends I’ve made.

Beth

University of Gloucestershire

In general my time at univeristy has been amazing. Due to the close community in the uni i have made great friends and have had some good experiances whislt living in the area. I have enjoyed what i have learnt and have felt supported by the university during the process, due to the supportive nature of some of the lecturers i have been in contact with i have been able to develop my skills and push myself to do the best i possibly can. I have loved being at this university and would reccommend it to anybody looking for a supportive environment to learn in.

Ellie

Nursing (Adult) BSc

I’m achieving things I never thought were possible, With the help of my peers and the university, my journey is nearly done and I would definitely consider coming back to do my masters.

Ciara

University of Gloucestershire

Professional Policing BSc (Hons)

It has been really good. Each year has brought different challenges and experiences but I am thoroughly enjoying my time here. I would tell future students to definitely experience university as it is a great way of meeting new people, learning new skills and information about the area choose to study and it comes with lots of wonderful memories and experiences.

Grace

University of Gloucestershire

My university experience has been amazing, I have 5 flatmates (3 girls and 3 boys in total) and all three of us girls are on the same course which makes life so much easier as we basically go everywhere together and got close very quickly. I’m really enjoying my course and just the university experience in general.

Livvy

University of Gloucestershire

Excellent university with friendly staff, beautiful campus and an exciting, hands on course. Primary education is a tough course but incredibly rewarding and this is reflected in the outcomes of the students. We are dedicated to our contact time and find it valuable to apply this knowledge when out on placement. When teaching on placement, we still have access to university resources as well as communication with all lecturers from each subject for support and this is invaluable.

Adam

Popular Music BA (Hons)

Overall I have enjoyed university so far as I have settled in better than I expected. I am glad that I have access to a large amount of equipment and technology that I am free to use at almost any point in time, which really helps me with my own personal goals when it comes to writing and performing music.

Kelsey

University of Gloucestershire

Events Management (4 years with placement) BA (Hons)

My overall University experience has been okay. I enjoyed my year placement the most and would recommend all students to go on placement and gain as much experience as possible.

Rowena

Nursing (Adult) BSc

The nursing program was new when we started and we often felt like guinea pigs, however I am proud to be a UoG student and it’s better than I ever imagined. The staff are extremely supported and encourage us to do our best, we are also lucky to have supportive coaches in practice and our on hand to help us if needed