University of Gloucestershire | Student Reviews

2,545 University of Gloucestershire reviews

• University of Gloucestershire
Martha

University of Gloucestershire

Physical Education and Coaching BSc (Hons)

During my first year I struggled massively with mental health issues. I used multiple of the university’s means of support, which got me through the year. I love my course and the people who I spend my university time with. I find the assessments challenging but I think this brings out the best me to ensure I can achieve the best that I can

Sam

University of Gloucestershire

I’ve really enjoyed my time at Oxstalls so far. I’m a mature student who came to the University of Gloucester, ready to move on in my life, and into a professional career. The support and guidance I’ve received thus far has built my confidence and knowledge in a range of subject areas, and has set my sights firmly on working to become the best paramedic that I can be. I’m really excited for the rest of the course!

Dene

University of Gloucestershire

Sport and Exercise Sciences BSc (Hons)

Enjoying it a lot! Enjoy both the social side (being part of Men’s Football) and the academic side. Although challenging and very busy with lots of work, I feel I have achieved so much already and am looking forward to seeing where else it will take me!

Lucy

University of Gloucestershire

Professional Policing BSc (Hons)

My experience has been very pleasant. It is easy for me to enjoy university life when everything is made easier for me at the uni of Gloucestershire. There is a lot of support offered at the uni and everyone tries to help each other. The lectures are never cancelled, instead replacements are found so I never feel like I am missing out. The campus is made to be beneficial to ever student including 24/7 access

Holly

University of Gloucestershire

Photojournalism and Documentary Photography BA (Hons)

Overall, my experience has been positive. I have made friends for life, developed my skills in confidence and my skills in photographic practise. I have made use of the helpzone and I have also made use of my personal tutor and the library being open until late.

Carolina

University of Gloucestershire

Early Childhood Studies BA (Hons)

I have enjoyed the learning of the university and all the staff members are lovely. I personally did not enjoy halls however if you are a real outgoing person who is also a night owl and doesn't need much regular sleep then you will really enjoy the halls.

Amy

University of Gloucestershire

Film Production BA (Hons)

It has been great, I've met some really amazing people and learnt so much. There has been a good balance of work and play and this course and location fits me perfectly.

Henry

University of Gloucestershire

Film Production BA (Hons)

Overall it has been a very enjoyable experience and i can't beleive how much i have learned. Hopefully i can get a job now and make a career out of it. I would say that people considering this course if you want to be a part of an elite media course, and have good chances of making it and developing your skills, definitely do it.

Max

University of Gloucestershire

Photography: Editorial and Advertising BA (Hons)

So far it has been great they helped me get back on track and allowed me to retake my first year. Always having time for the students and giving us support with work and personal things

Anju

University of Gloucestershire

Criminology and Psychology BSc (Hons)

My university experience has been good. I’ve met amazing people and friends for life I would say, the lecturers are great and so are all the staff at uni. There are times when it gets stressful but that’s just a part of the uni experience In some ways haha.