University of Gloucestershire | Student Reviews

2,545 University of Gloucestershire reviews

• University of Gloucestershire
Charlotte

University of Gloucestershire

Criminology and Psychology BSc (Hons)

So far, my university experience has been great, the facilities and accommodation are clean and safe. The amount of support offered by the university is phenomenal and the staff are very friendly and thrive for you to be the best you can be.

Jake

University of Gloucestershire

Professional Policing BSc (Hons)

Through my three years so far, there has been massive massive ups, however certainly some low points as well; but overall the experience is priceless. I have grown as a person tremendously and academically I have excelled. I’ve made friends that will be at my wedding and have potentially met my future wife. There’s so much learning to be had at university, an experience I wish every person has the opportunity to have.

Abigail

English BA (Hons)

I am absolutely certain I made the right decision in coming here. I am thriving off of the independence, am engaged and excited for my course and ultimately have made some amazing memories with great friends so far.

Leanne

University of Gloucestershire

Television Production BA (Hons)

I have enjoyed my time here but am now ready to put my learning to good use once I graduate. I have seen improvements made to my course and uni throughout my time here.

Harvey

University of Gloucestershire

Landscape Architecture BA (Hons)

I've not just learnt academically. Ive also matured as a person and feel more confident in myself. My passion for my course has grown massively and my skill base has increased and become more broad.

Alice

University of Gloucestershire

Early Childhood Studies BA (Hons)

I love university. Although it is a lot of work I always feel supported by my personal tutor and lecturers. I am able to study and use the library when ever I want to, the library is open 24 hours! The university is a pretty campus and I always feel safe and comfortable.

Charlotte

University of Gloucestershire

Events Management (4 years with placement) BA (Hons)

The best decision of my life attending Gloucestershire university! Not only amazing teaching but socially very exciting! Lots to get stuck into! Very friendly and supportive!

Arron

University of Gloucestershire

Well the course is extremely busy and takes a toll on many aspects of health but it’s a good way to get an insight into what a job will be like in the industry later on in my career

Daniel

University of Gloucestershire

Film Production BA (Hons)

It’s been absolutely incredible so far. The support from the outset was excellent and I immediately felt welcomed on the course. The standards of accommodation are outstanding and my course is totally fulfilling my expectations.

Frankie

University of Gloucestershire

I have loved every moment of university so far, and I actually am quite upset that this is my final year! I have grown so much as a person and I feel like I passed that big step of becoming a young 'adult', if there really is a step! The university has given me such great opportunities and I am very thankful for this!