University of Gloucestershire | Student Reviews

2,545 University of Gloucestershire reviews

• University of Gloucestershire
Gifari

MBA Business Administration

good personal experience. meeting people from all over the world. faith space is brilliant facilities , prayer room, guitar, puzzles, biscuits, . Friendly people

Stanley

University of Gloucestershire

Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA)

The University of Gloucestershire was my first choice in choosing a college to study in. It’s been always a pleasure to study at this university, the staff was very helpful with every question I had and it is always friendly atmosphere –not only admission but also teachers as well. The University has many outstanding faculty, which is excellent. They are professionals in their field and they made a huge effort to make their subjects so interesting and special.

Joshua

University of Gloucestershire

Average. Not value for money. Undergraduate can be wasteful and 3 years is too expansive for most courses - Postgraduate has been more career focused and personally useful.

Oliwia

University of Gloucestershire

Accounting and Business Management BA (Hons)

So far it's been great. I really enjoy my course. My tutors are helpful, understanding, professional but after watching them participating in challenge your tutor Tuesday you can also say that they know how to have fun and that's really cool. They also encourage students to go outside their comfort zone and show how to do this. I couldn't imagine better place to study.

Fashion Design BA (Hons)

It’s been a really good experience like no other. I’ve met lots of new amazing people. The university tutors have helped me a lot through struggles. I am overly really happy with my decision of coming and hope to get what I want out of the experience at the end of the three years.

Abbie

Psychology (MSc)

So far so good. Overall a good experience however I personally don't use much of the help available and tend to keep myself to myself.. personal preference.

Calais

University of Gloucestershire

Criminology and Psychology BSc (Hons)

Really great had a very good time meeting new people and learning new things, I love the independence and it’s nice to be able to do something I love learning about

Ioannis

University of Gloucestershire

Professional Practice in Sports Coaching (Postgraduate Certificate / Postgraduate Diploma / MSc)

It was an amazing experience. I acquired a lot of skills and it changed my worldview about my profession (coaching). The tutors were amazing and the other staff too. They were all very polite and always acting in a professional manner. The facilities were also good.

Libby

University of Gloucestershire

Sports Coaching BSc (Hons)

I love university, the experience has been amazing so far. The best part has easily been the football team, they’ve been engaging and welcoming with training and socials. Best bunch of girls I’ve ever played with.

University of Gloucestershire

Events Management (4 years with placement) BA (Hons)

I've really enjoyed my time at the university of gloucestershire for the past four years and certainly now that the facilities have been improved throughout my time here. I feel sometimes that the unis priorities can be a bit distorted though - its great that we are the number one sustainable university but is this as important as students mental health with very little counselling support and a difficult long term extension process? Who knows...