University of Gloucestershire

2,415 University of Gloucestershire reviews

• University of Gloucestershire
Paulo
FIRST YEAR

Great atmosphere, campus facilities feel dated

LB
Laura Bennett
THIRD YEAR

Digital Media BA (Hons)

First year was fab, loved the whole energy of the campus and activities. Every day had something going on and felt part of a community. All changed after covid! Felt disconnected ever since and lectures not what they were.

CB
Courtney Brodrick
SECOND YEAR

Landscape Architecture BA (Hons)

The teachers are relatable and approachable with extremely varied conversation throughout class. Every topic is interesting and engaging with indepth resources provided. I wouldn't choose another university being here, I enjoy what we do and the content we work with. Another scanner or two would be useful but other than that everything is as it should be.

CM
Charlie Martin
FIRST YEAR

The best aspect of UoG is how the university strives to ensure that every student succeeds. The facilities and teaching staff available are fantastic, and better than universities far higher in rankings in some cases.

GP
Greta Povilaitiene
FIRST YEAR

Paramedic Science BSc (Hons)

University provides great facilities and is located in a great accessible area. Wide range of courses to meet everyone’s needs. Would recommend to study here!

RL
Rebecca Lea

Nursing (Adult) BSc

Good course content and lots of support from lecturers.

MM
Muktar Mubarak Muktar
FIRST YEAR

International Relations BA (Hons)

My first year in Gloucestershire university flew by quickly. The sessions and activities I took were fun and improved my overall academic skills significantly. The lectures are very helpful and carefully well keeping an eye on the students to make sure we are in the track. My classrooms are small, so we always get time with our lectures. Staff is wonderful, and the environment is fantastic. With lectures , I often felt like there is a lot of favouritism. There is also no halal food available, and the prices are exorbitant. The food is likewise terrible and the student union is not taken seriously in the university. Overall, my course is excellent, well-organised, and well-designed. I cannot wait to see myself graduating from Gloucestershire university.

TS
Tyrai Stewart
SECOND YEAR

Really nice sized uni and courses so students can have more 1-1 support.

Tish
SECOND YEAR

The location is amazing and general student life in Cheltenham/Gloucester is wonderful.

MJ
Milly Jarvis
SECOND YEAR

Professional Policing BSc (Hons)

Its such a beautiful campus and the friends I've made so far are great. A way in which the uni could improve is by having more parking available which is free.