Student reviews of University of Gloucestershire

2,255 University of Gloucestershire reviews

• University of Gloucestershire

Journalism BA (Hons)

I loved studying here. My course was legit the most fun I've had - and I don't know anyone on my course who didn't graduate with a 2:1 or higher! I started off not really wanting to do any of the technical side of it, like filming and editing, but now it's my favourite part because I feel way more confident in it. The lecturers formed a really strong bond with us all, as it was quite a close class, so it feels like we've still got the support from them. The night-life was really fun as well, but felt quite safe as it was pretty much all students, so you were likely to know a lot of people. Also, Gloucestershire is so pretty!

University of Gloucestershire

Accounting and Finance BA (Hons)

Frustrating as students don't seem to be the priority. Studying here is so much more difficult than it needs to be, certainly much harder than the experience that friends are having at other universities. Now that the university has spent too much money on capital projects it is likely to get worse for the students, as they are now saving money by cutting academic staff, and student support services. It leaves me wondering about how difficult it would be to transfer to another university for the final years of my degree.

Sheireen

University of Gloucestershire

Criminology and Psychology BSc (Hons)

so far its been really intense but well worth it so far! I would tell people to keep at it and not to give up when it gets hard. The university has a lot of resources and there is a lot of help.

Owen

Film Production BA (Hons)

Amazing course with interactive and helpful lecturers Made amazing friends

Film Production BA (Hons)

Challenging but good. Sometimes things we do are not explained well and left confused but also independent learning I guess

Film Production BA (Hons)

The lecturers are absent over summer and can be incredibly subjective when receiving projects

Owen

BH
Brittany H

Pretty good, helpful tutors

Ceri

Film Production BA (Hons)

First year felt like a catch up but once everyone is at the same level in year 2 and 3 its great