University of Gloucestershire | Student Reviews

2,544 University of Gloucestershire reviews

• University of Gloucestershire

University of Gloucestershire

Computer and Cyber Forensics (with Foundation) BSc (Hons)

They are rated below poor by ofstead . The teaching is is very low standard, they don't provide equipment , to students. grades are only 50% for all first year students, high drop out rate from students

John

University of Gloucestershire

Physical Education and Coaching (with Foundation) BSc (Hons)

During the coronavirus epidemic they provided no extensions and no help to write a dissertation and 5 essays all within a week of hand in date. Lectures are bad

Tegan

University of Gloucestershire

Very good, UoG have provided me with placements, time to work, time to study, support where needed and useful feedback on how to improve assignments next time.

MBA Business Administration

Loved it, very supportive, friendly! Sense of community! Get stuck into classes to make the most of your time. Each campus has a totally different feel so make sure you explore all of them

Haydon

University of Gloucestershire

Music Business (with placement) BA (Hons)

I have really enjoyed my time here. I enjoy the freedom and independence I have over everything I can do, including what I can do for my coursework. I recommend it to anybody.

Rebecca

University of Gloucestershire

It’s been good, overwhelming at times but keep carrying on as you will have ups and downs but you will get their in the end. I felt quite anxious and didn’t fit in but just keep trying.

Anna

Digital Media BA (Hons)

Everything is really good. Studying here is great and interesting. I feel so excited about everything in here. People, modules, food, accomodation. Love it in here.

David

Psychology (MSc)

University has been probably the best decision I've made in my life. It is brilliantly bad, but a good sort of bad. The memories and knowledge from my course and experience at university has been incredible.

University of Gloucestershire

I was apprehensive coming as a mature student but it has been a very positive experience. Certain lectures produce a lot of extra curricular work. There is a lot of support for students if they want it.

Elizabeth

University of Gloucestershire

Sport and Exercise Sciences BSc (Hons)

Brilliant. I have been at university for 3 years and have enjoyed every minute of it. I would recommend anyone to go to this University. It has helped me develop academically and personally