University of Gloucestershire | Student Reviews

2,545 University of Gloucestershire reviews

• University of Gloucestershire
Tegan

University of Gloucestershire

Very good, UoG have provided me with placements, time to work, time to study, support where needed and useful feedback on how to improve assignments next time.

MBA Business Administration

Loved it, very supportive, friendly! Sense of community! Get stuck into classes to make the most of your time. Each campus has a totally different feel so make sure you explore all of them

Haydon

University of Gloucestershire

Music Business (with placement) BA (Hons)

I have really enjoyed my time here. I enjoy the freedom and independence I have over everything I can do, including what I can do for my coursework. I recommend it to anybody.

Rebecca

University of Gloucestershire

It’s been good, overwhelming at times but keep carrying on as you will have ups and downs but you will get their in the end. I felt quite anxious and didn’t fit in but just keep trying.

Anna

Digital Media BA (Hons)

Everything is really good. Studying here is great and interesting. I feel so excited about everything in here. People, modules, food, accomodation. Love it in here.

David

Psychology (MSc)

University has been probably the best decision I've made in my life. It is brilliantly bad, but a good sort of bad. The memories and knowledge from my course and experience at university has been incredible.

University of Gloucestershire

I was apprehensive coming as a mature student but it has been a very positive experience. Certain lectures produce a lot of extra curricular work. There is a lot of support for students if they want it.

Elizabeth

University of Gloucestershire

Sport and Exercise Sciences BSc (Hons)

Brilliant. I have been at university for 3 years and have enjoyed every minute of it. I would recommend anyone to go to this University. It has helped me develop academically and personally

Tom

Illustration BA (Hons)

I’ve had a really good experience at university so far. I’ve felt much more independent and free as an adult and have gained more confidence, socially. Like with anything, there are still difficult moments to deal with, but overall I’ve been pretty happy here. I really like this university and I’m really enjoying my course and am excited to see where it takes me.

Eduardo

Sports Therapy MSc

University so far has been amazing i’ve learnt so much since starting and i have made so many new friends who i know will be in my life for a very long time. Would definitely recommend coming to university of gloucestershire.