Student reviews of University of Glasgow

• University of Glasgow
X
xin

Investment Banking and Finance MSc

very nice, good teacher and facilities. I think I can learn a lot from the class. And it is convenient to ask any questions in the students help desk. Career support is also good and updated.

Phoebe

Computing Science MSc

Great- more than I expected. It's hard but really interesting and has given me experiences I could've only had here. I've made friends I'll know forever and learned skills that I won't forget

University of Glasgow

Politics (SocSci) MA (Hons)

University is interesting, encouraging independent study and critical thinking. The topics covered are engaging and go more in depth than at high school. University life is great fun, with an exciting nightlife and many new friends from all over the world.

Euan

University of Glasgow

Molecular and Cellular Biology (with Biotechnology) BSc (Hons)

So far I'm having a really good time. I've studied throughout the year and been to all my lecturers and still have enough time to do loads of fun things and have some great nights out. Glasgow uni has a great balance of fun things to do and work.

Olivia

University of Glasgow

Music/Theatre Studies MA (Hons)

I have grown as a person whilst studying here. I have also found a field of study that I find incredibly fascinating whilst studying at Glasgow, which I may not have found elsewhere.

Sophie

Medicine MB

Glasgow is a fun city with lots to offer. The university is a lovely blend of old historic buildings and modern facilities. With two student unions Glasgow definitely has enough to keep you busy

Signe

Education with Teacher Qualification Primary (Undergraduate) MEd

I really love glasgow univeristy. I love the atmosphere, the beauty and the amount if activities that are run. The sports building runs many classes, there are many opportunties to volunteer and the university is good fun.

BH
Billy Halliday

University of Glasgow

Community Development BA (Hons)

Its not what I expected. I had a vision of what student life would be and expected to make friends and have loads of new opportunities - none of that happened. And, because of life and work experience, the course has not challenged me in the way I expected. I'm hoping this will change in post grad studies.

Cary

Music BMus (Hons)

I personally find the university experience so far excellent, both from a point of view of the teaching and of the social life. The facilities here are excellent.

Hope

French with ITalian (PGDE - Graduates Only) Professional Graduate Diploma

Glasgow is an amazing city and there is lots to see and do. The older part of the university is beautiful and the area around the university has lots of good places to socialise.