Student reviews of University of Glasgow

3,318 University of Glasgow reviews

• University of Glasgow
Scarlett

University of Glasgow

Business and Management (SocSci) MA (Hons)

So far my university experience has been very good, i have met many nice and open people. Lots of good facilities and a nice location, easy to access lots of places.

Aike

University of Glasgow

History of Art/Theatre Studies MA (Hons)

My overall university experience has been really positive and probably life-changing. I have had so many opportunities through studying at Glasgow University, as well as met incredibly people and learned so much. I have fallen in love with Scotland and Glasgow in particular, which I would have never gotten to know as I have now had I not started studying here. My courses have been very inspirational and really influential in where I want to go in life - through the university I have been able to have work placement or internships at amazing organisations, the experience of working there will hopefully be very beneficial for my future career. Furthermore, through my involvement in clubs & societies at university I have gained so many skills in organisation, activism, journalism and met great friends.

Molly

University of Glasgow

Mathematics and Statistics MSci (Hons)

It has been underwhelming, depressing and completely soul crushing. The university does not care about it's students at all, they're condescending and do not listen at all.

pgrstudent

Public Health PhD

Not great. I regret studying here. Basic facilities - library, catering - are over stretched. The university does not seem to value students beyond the fee that we bring.

Daniela

Geography BSc (Hons)

Ive had a great time at UofG. Love my course, societies ive been involved in and the friends i've made here. I've got involved in activities I thought i never would have.

Alice

University of Glasgow

Archaeology/Business & Management (SocSci) MA (Hons)

the topic of my life is still study, but there are many social events for my to participate in. i really satisfy my uni life except the same group work members.

Douglas

University of Glasgow

Mechanical Design Engineering MEng (Hons)

Academically and socially my experience at glasgow univerity has been very positive. The teaching and feedback are excellent, facilities are excellent and so are the societies

Jennifer

Psychological Studies (Conversion) MSc

I've had a very good experience so far. The course is interesting, fast-paced and covers a great deal of material. You won't get bored. The lecturers, tutors and my dissertation supervisor have all been fantastic. I would love if the course could add a practical element in terms of work in mental health or research opportunities over the summer (particularly after the course while dissertation is being written).

EH
Emma Hardy

Archaeology MA (Hons)

I've had a great university experience-I absolutely love Glasgow and would readily recommend it to anyone. Most of my positive experiences are tied to my involved in the Students' Representative Council.

anaconstantinou13@gmail.com

University of Glasgow

Computing Science/Business & Management BSc (Hons)

It’s been hard adjusting but I wouldn’t change it for any other uni or city. The uni is beautiful and its history is so reach that I can’t believe I’m a part of.