Student reviews of University of Essex Online

3 University of Essex Online reviews

• University of Essex Online
Elle

University of Essex Online

I've completed nearly a year and a half of my degree so far and I have enjoyed myself so much. I have been to a "normal" university before, so I personally can see the huge differences between an Online and "normal" University. In the University of Essex Online you're more than a number as I said previously, every aspect of the course is personal to you and the tutors are really focused to helping you achieve your best potential. It's hard to summarise my experience in one tiny box but I have seriously enjoyed myself so much already; as well as learnt so much. I honestly think the teaching standards are so much higher than a "normal" university, because the personal teaching and feedback is so prominent. Also, I was worried that I wouldn't make any friends since it was an online university but I made some close friends within my first few weeks of joining. Again, it's hard to summarise my experience on the spot but I have honestly loved every minute of it so far!

Lord

University of Essex Online

Excellent. Accessible. Engaging. Flexible. Overall a very good experience. Again, online learning is not for the faint of heart or lazy or disorganized; it requires real motivation and persistence. The earlier person who rated the University of Essex Online poorly obviously did not put in the effort to be successful. The Ipsos National Student Satisfaction Survey scores are some of the highest in the country. Much higher than the Open University, University of Liverpool and others. The QAA rating is high and even 'commendable' in terms of the efforts the school makes at continuous improvement. Very good.

25 Aug 16

University of Essex Online

Disgusting. Transferring to the Open University. Kaplan only care about profit, they have very little value add in their courses, ,if you are considering business, strongly consider what they have to offer and consider alternatively like Open, or Birkbeck.