749 University of East London reviews

• University of East London
Esme

University of East London

Special Education BA (Hons)

Good experience due to my interest in the course and relationship with lectures. However overall the uni was very disorganised. Hard to follow up on problems that go beyond the lectures control.

Ronil

University of East London

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

This year with studying from home it has been a bit harder to learn. However, with help from the lecturers, I have been able to managed to keep up with the pace of the studies and the year. Coming to the end of the year I feel I have not learnt more than the previous year only marginal gain in the learning.

Silvia

University of East London

Architecture (with Foundation Year) BSc (Hons)

The remote experience has been great, despite the lack of workshops. The feedback has always been received in time, the support of the stuff has been fast and efficient. Overall, the course has a vast amount of benefits, only with the lack of some equipment for the architectural computing work. I recommend it!

Ashish

MBA Master of Business Administration

Overall good. Good response from uni on all information i need on my studies. A lot of resources available online or face to face. I had good interaction with professors and made a lot of friends being a multi cultural university. The study was worth the money. It was amazing being a student of UEL. A lot of help from placement team to find placement

Tia

University of East London

Criminology and Psychology BA (Hons)

So far the experience I have received is very good even if it is all online. Lecturers and other staff have been trying there best to ensure that everyone gets the help that they need and everything runs as smoothly as possible. I have been helped by the uni very quickly when I was having difficulties learning! I have been offered one on one help and guidance and that was very helpful so overall I’m very happy with this academic year. Do I think that my time at university has been the vale for money. Not exactly as I don’t have access to all the technology and the library and even a quite space to study. That’s why I’d don’t think I got my money’s worth.

University of East London

MSc Pharmaceutical Science (with specialism)

Very poor experience. Wish I had spent my money elsewhere. Material is not challenging and feels easier than my first year of undergraduate. Majority of course are international students, so teaching and assessments are geared towards helping them settle in instead of challenging everyone. Very disappointed as a home student to be on a very easy, spoon fed masters. Extra reading not really expected which is strange for the level the programme is. Communications on gov updates on covid such as in person teaching ending by 9th December was incredibly slow leaving students confused and anxious . In person testing stopped two days before the last day of travel window which.meant it was not of use for many students.

olivia

University of East London

Early Childhood Studies BA (Hons)

Great university, great people! I am very satisfied with my overall experience at UEL. It gives you the opportunity to develop on personal and professional level.

Natalia

University of East London

Early Childhood Studies BA (Hons)

I am very happy with my overall experience in UEL. It' s a great university that needs a better communication policy to spread its dynamic and deal with the unfair criticism.

Claudia

University of East London

Events Management BA (Hons)

I love this uni

Malima

University of East London

Mechanical Engineering BEng (Hons)