1,354 University of East Anglia UEA reviews

• University of East Anglia UEA
Christina

University of East Anglia UEA

Biological Sciences BSc (Hons)

Couldn't be more satisfied. It has actually exceeded my expectations. The teaching is great, the staff is really help-full, the atmosphere awesome, there's always so many things to do to get your mind off things.. I could go on and on

Mantas

University of East Anglia UEA

Sports Development BSc (Hons)

The experience has been great so far, staff and support have been very approachable, good range of facilities avaliable, the course has been interesting and educational. Mainly the students create some issues amongst themselves which is the only negative .

Jenkin

University of East Anglia UEA

Pharmacy with a Placement Year MPharm (Hons)

Quite interesting actually, there are up and down but I never felt alone. There are always someone I can turn to for help. People from the UNI are nice too. I made really good friends here.

TH
T. H

University of East Anglia UEA

I have found uni to be enlightening, challenging and overly positive. I have felt supported the majority of the time however support available needs to be promoted more to students.

Tatiana

University of East Anglia UEA

My experience has been mainly good, i am an introvert so this makes it harder to enjoy the company of my peers. I also sometimes struggle for motivation but i can go through it and still be happy with how nice the people, lecturers and advisors in particular, are.

Maria

University of East Anglia UEA

First two years was a great experience, although I think they should advertise more the work placement or internship opportunities during these 2 years and in the last year, is more challenging to balance studying, looking for a job for when you graduate and doing an internship. Overall has been a good experience.

Amii-Rose

University of East Anglia UEA

Really enjoyed it but I’m a mature student who doesn’t live on or near campus so Can’t get involved with activities so much. But I have enjoyed my experience . Really great support and friendly staff and student s

Ilaria

University of East Anglia UEA

Energy Engineering BEng (Hons)

I'm happy about my university experience. My modules are fulfilled of interesting information. Professors are quite passionate about their work. The other students are nice people and I already have many friends even if mainly outside my module. The sports are a really good point that increases all of the wellbeing and the activities of any other kind are always various and organized.

Travis

University of East Anglia UEA

Natural Sciences with a Year Abroad BSc (Hons)

I have loved it. I have settled in really well and am certain that UEA was the right place for me. There is a plethora of opportunities and help is always available. I cannot recommend UEA highly enough.

History of Art BA (Hons)

I'm very pleased with my uni experience, but that's because I motivate myself to work and I don't have any personal issues, such as mental health problems. If I did have issues like that I think it would be very very difficult.