1,354 University of East Anglia UEA reviews

• University of East Anglia UEA
Jenny

University of East Anglia UEA

It has been good overall besides the fact that lots of lectures have been cancelled due to staffs' illness or strike. The career service offers great advice on writing CV and cover letters but they fail to support with finding jobs or work experience.

Freya

Education BA (Hons)

University at UEA has been great for me, I have really enjoyed my years here and do not want to leave the community. I recommend UEA to future students because of the sense of community you get with this university and how friendly/welcoming people are here.

X
Xin

University of East Anglia UEA

very good. better than I expected. UEA has a great campus with a combination of nature and buildings. Students are supported to explore and develop skills in various ways. It is a very friendly campus with tons of activities so it is never hard to find someone to talk to.

Ella

University of East Anglia UEA

I have loved it a lot, I'll be really sad to leave it behind. UEA has a lovely atmosphere. Norwich can get a little boring compared to some of the places some of my friends went to uni but I enjoy it lots regardless. I'm so happy I went with my course and it just got better as the years went on. I found first year really hard though and I think there could be a more open dialogue about the transition to uni life because so many first years are really struggling but are afraid to speak up because of this false narrative we get fed that first year will be the time of your life which only makes it feel worse when it isn't...

Lou

University of East Anglia UEA

Nursing (Mental Health) BSc (Hons)

I’ve really enjoyed my experience so far and I can’t complain about the university at all. Norwich is a great place and the university has a lovely feel about it.

Karla

University of East Anglia UEA

English Literature BA (Hons)

It has been much better now that i am in my second year, first year was difficult and there was a lack of support for the transition. The faculties are good and i am enjoying my course significantly more, even with the heavier work load.

Hannah

University of East Anglia UEA

I've enjoyed being at UEA- I think they could improve student support though as I know a lot of people are fearful after the abundance of suicide cases. They do have drop ins for student support but often there have been failures for me- e.g. my lecturer going on holiday immediately after giving out coursework marks and not replying to emails etc

anna

University of East Anglia UEA

History of Art with Gallery & Museum Studies BA (Hons)

Having done a foundation year and now in my final year I have found that being at UEA I could not imagine studying anywhere else for my UG. It has been enjoyable and of course at times difficult, but for me personally it has been an amazing experience and I feel I have learnt a lot both about my subject and myself, including living independently.

Ellie

University of East Anglia UEA

I’ve really enjoyed university so far as I feel like my confidence has improved, as I enjoy being independent and meeting new people/making friends. I find that I am able to balance uni work/social life and part time work well as I don’t feel overwhelmed with work.

CS

University of East Anglia UEA

Nursing (Children) BSc (Hons)

Going to university can be scary but there are many positive aspects of university that are definitely worth it, student life can be fun and you make lots of friends and have lots of social activities