University of East Anglia UEA

1,480 University of East Anglia UEA reviews

Our collection of real, honest student reviews of unis and courses is the largest in the UK, and help you make well-informed decisions about your future. Student reviews also form the basis of our annual Whatuni Student Choice Awards(WUSCAs), which highlight great work carried out by institutions for their students.

• University of East Anglia UEA
CB
Chloe Barnes
THIRD YEAR

Nursing (Adult) BSc (Hons)

Student support and organisation needs more improvement

ST
Sian-Marie Taylor
SECOND YEAR

Occupational Therapy BSc (Hons)

Some of the campus is very dated and hard to navigate. However, the campus is set on beautiful grounds and serves me well when deadlines are coming up that I can utilise the outside space. The lecturers are really friendly and we are given lots of opportunities to learn and get first hand experience to prepare us for practice. The food offering on campus are poor and tend to be overpriced. Rarely options to buy something healthy and they are quick fast food meals.

KL
Katie Lee

Physiotherapy BSc (Hons)

Campus life is an ever ending opportunity to do new things and discovery, as well as having a close knit community there is a good atmosphere to the university.

EC
Ella Codling
THIRD YEAR

Nursing (Adult) BSc (Hons)

I think that Norwich is a really nice city. The uni is nice but the support isn't great!

HC
Hazel Chan
FIRST YEAR

Occupational Therapy BSc (Hons)

Best: there is a big lake and grass for us to picnic Worst: some lectures are boring

CM
Casey Moore

Midwifery BSc (Hons)

All of the lecturers and course support for my course are absolutely amazing! I’ve struggled with my personal life the past few weeks and they’ve been so helpful and understanding, I wouldn’t still be at university without them.

LI
Leena Islam
SECOND YEAR

Nursing (Children) BSc (Hons)

Diversity and openness is very nice at the university. Worst aspect is that there is no parking available and if there is it is very expensive.

JS
Jade Symmons
SECOND YEAR

Paramedic Science BSc (Hons)

The best aspect of UEA is the support and help that is given if a student is struggling. The UEA goes above and beyond in any type of support from finance to mental health. Staff and lectures find a way to make the lectures as easy and as interactive as possible. I couldn’t ask for any more from the UEA. I wouldn’t say I have any ‘worst’ aspects, however I was one of the first cohorts to join the UEA from covid. The uea at first struggled to find a best way. I expected things to be different. The UEA ensured there was support in place for each student. I couldn’t be more happy with the experience I have had. Thank you.

VA
vanessa Ames

Nursing (Adult) BSc (Hons)

UEA is based on a beautiful campus with lots of sports facilities. Some of the building are a bit ugly with lots of concrete but the newer buildings are nicer. Easy to get into the city if wanted and Norwich is a lovely city. Their student services are great and I would recommend using them for assignments. It has been hard during covid to get face to face teaching and more face to face would be better.

MA
Melissa Anderson
FIRST YEAR

Nursing (Mental Health) BSc (Hons)

The university has a great vibe. It has beautiful surroundings and there is so much to get involved within. I am a parent, mature student, I commute and I have a disability. All of these things enable me to be supported in different societies, funding and by different teams within the university. I feel the most enabled I have ever felt and I am so passionate about being part of this University. The course itself has been very good so far, If I could suggest any improvements it would be communication. However we have just experienced a global pandemic and are just getting back to life as normal (ish) so i feel everyone has learned a thing or two.