1,354 University of East Anglia UEA reviews

• University of East Anglia UEA
Mollie

University of East Anglia UEA

Very good, communal, people to talk to if you have any issues. There is a shop and a bar on campus as well as a library. There is a gym a few minutes away from my accommodation. Does not take long to get into town

Maddy

Midwifery BSc (Hons)

Communication about course changes has been extremely poor between staff and students. Major changes have been made all throughout our course regarding placement areas and have been poorly implemented. These changes have not benefited the students, we have therefore been struggling to gain the relevant experience we need to get out in practice to become competent practitioners. The university did not provide the adequate support to those who then experienced unforeseen financial problems and important emotional distress due to these changes. No support or adjustments were offered or accepted when asked, it was very much an ‘if you don’t like it you can quit the course’ approach. We reached out to all members of staff and the student union, but nothing ever changed.

Ellie

University of East Anglia UEA

Nursing (Adult) BSc (Hons)

Good, enjoying it so far. Met a lot of different people, course takes up a lot of time but seeing friends is good way to pass the time. Need to join a society soon

Kristine

Social Work BA (Hons)

Its terrible. I wish i had gone to ipswich uni. Smaller uni and more focused on the students. I dont feel supportes and despite divulging mental health issues to several issues i dont feel like any were able to fully support me. A lot of difficult things covered in the course but it doesbt feel safe and there was little checking in done after the classes.

Izzy

MA Landscape History

UEA is a friendly supportive university which has made me very happy for the past four years. I have thrived during my time here though my studies and extra curricular activities. I have had a fantastic experience and am loving every minute!

Rose

Medicine with a Gateway Year MB BS

It has been very good. Coming to uni to begin with was a big change for me and I did struggle to adjust but lots of poeple at uni are in the same boat so there is no need to worry

Agneta

University of East Anglia UEA

Geography and International Development BA (Hons)

Absolutely amazing, if I had to pick which university to go to all over again I would pick UEA. It becomes your home and there is something about the students that come here, everyone is so nice. My friends from home all went to different universities and I am most definitely the happiest with mine. I never want to leave

Mathiak

University of East Anglia UEA

International Development with Politics BA (Hons)

It has been interesting and challenging, but also enjoayable acadecically. The student body and staff are wonderful and welcoming which makes the overall experience excellent.

Amanda

University of East Anglia UEA

Computing Science BSc (Hons)

Overall I have had a good university experience and am particularly enjoying my third year. I did struggle a lot in first year and didn’t feel there was much help I could get.

Achyuta

University of East Anglia UEA

Environmental Sciences and International Development BSc (Hons)

I really love my course and the campus here as well as the city it’s located in called norwich. I really love that it’s a campus university and everything from lecturers to shops, bars and clubs are in the same place.