University of East Anglia UEA | Student Reviews

• University of East Anglia UEA
W
Wini

University of East Anglia UEA

Economics and Finance with a Placement Year BSc (Hons)

Overall I have enjoyed UEA however, I think there are some aspects which could be better supported. likewise, I think seminar leaders should be verified in terms of teaching as sometimes there isn't clarity between what the seminar leader is teaching and the lecturer

Cerys

Medicine with a Gateway Year MB BS

Overall. I am enjoying university. I have settled in well. I am enjoying most of my course. I feel comfortable and safe of campus. The university were able to deal with a problem with a flat mate.

Rowanna

Medicine MB BS

A very busy and tiring time, there is always something to do, some society to join, town nearby. The course keeps you interested and engaged with the mass of knowledge given.

Jordan

University of East Anglia UEA

International Relations and Modern Languages BA (Hons)

Positive so far, sometimes get a lil bored but that's probably because i miss my ps4. Flat mates are really good, sports and societies are also a great way of meeting new people

Megan

Medicine MB BS

It's been really good fun, a little stressful at times but there's so many opportunities to take advantage of that it could never describe it as being boring!

Alexander

University of East Anglia UEA

English Literature and Drama BA (Hons)

I've loved it. First year was hard to get into. For a long time I didn't feel as though I fitted in. However the memories of my uni accommodation and sitting back on my own and making food are still fond. And as time has progressed I've found myself settling in more and more. I've made lifelong friends, managed to share in some fantastic experiences and learn so much. I'm genuinely going to be very very sad to leave.

Jenny

University of East Anglia UEA

Nursing (Adult) BSc (Hons)

I’m a mature student, and have loved every minute! It is by no means an easy course, and requires a lot of dedication, prioritising and organisation (particularly with a family) but I feel it is giving me an excellent basis to begin my nursing career. I have made lifelong friends, and learnt so much about myself, along with developing both practical and personal skills I never dreamt possible! I have also embraced extra curricular learning such as “Signalong” sign language, provided by one of the Learning Disability nursing lecturers. I haven’t taken up opportunities for elective placements abroad, as with a family this is difficult to manage, but students who have said they have really enjoyed it. I’m due to qualify soon, but seriously contemplating staying in education to do a Masters degree so I can stay at UEA for a bit longer!

Sarah

Biochemistry MSci (Hons)

Having a really great time at UEA, I enjoy my course and I have a great life here. The lecturers are approachable and always help. There is also plenty to do outside of study with many clubs and societies

Abigail

University of East Anglia UEA

English Literature BA (Hons)

Its been a lot but im enjoying it on the whole. There is a lit of responsibility to get used to and its a huge jump from a level but the people and the atmosphere are great!

Caitlin

University of East Anglia UEA

Biological Sciences BSc (Hons)

Vey enjoyable. I have found UEA to be a welcoming environment and I'll be genuinely sad to leave! I love my course and the people I've met at uni and am proud to say I went there