University of Chichester

1,101 University of Chichester reviews

• University of Chichester
LB
Louise Brindley

Physical Education (Primary Years) BA (Hons)

Yeah it's alright. Wednesday nights are good rugby is good. Course is slightly pointless and the support is non existent. So it's pretty average to be honest.

Hannah

I have not found uni an easy ride, but, with all the support provided from the uni and the staff from the course I am on I have managed to get through and get the support I need. The uni is very good at listening to your opinions and are constantly wanting to improve the campus and the course ready for next year. I have also made some great friends who have helped me aswell.

JS
Jack Spencer Jones

Sport Management BA (Hons)

It has been amazing as I have met so many people and have done so many things which is superb. I also love that I close to do cricket as this has helped me so so much re settling in and meeting people

CD
Connor Daly

Musical Theatre and Arts Development BA (Hons)

everything i expected. can't wait for next semester

Mary

Musical Theatre and Arts Development BA (Hons)

decent

RM
Ross Miller

Sport and Exercise Science BSc (Hons)

brilliant, personally shouldn't have taken a gap year

EJ
Emma Jayes

supportive. Psychology society is supportive and fun

Emma

Physical Education and Sports Coaching BA (Hons)

Been a laugh

Accounting and Finance (with optional placement year) BA (Hons)

Uni has hardly any facilities especially the bognor regis campus. Bognor is basically dead. And there is only one club in bognor so it gets so repetitive. on the plus side if you are at the bishop otter campus in Chichester it is better, however i was doing business so I was at bognor. The city life and facilities are so poor being such a small university. However if I was to pick plus points it would be the accommodation was lovely, and the lecturers were always happy to help. However on a whole I feel you do not get a full university experience from here.

English and Creative Writing BA (Hons)

The university is really small, which is great because it means you're recognised by your lecturers and there's loads of perks. But it also really sucks since you have a smaller social circle as a result. The BA (Hons) English