University of Chester

2,275 University of Chester reviews

• University of Chester
32435 reviews

I think the student union is well run here, and there is always stuff going on. I have seen no eye candy around campus which is sad. Clubs in city aren't great, but the city itself has good walls and culture. I am in private accomodation not university accomodation by choice.

32435 reviews

The don't do much - they just read of a power point. We have enough contact hours though. French is poorly taught in general. Not enough language speech. But I would recommend the university

32435 reviews

The course is really good, the lecturers really know what they are doing and what they are talking about. They make t fun, the content is interesting too which always helps. Accomodation is very nice, I am in the converted travel lodge accomodation. Down side here is despite 9k fees we still have to pay for our gym, the library needs more computers due to high demand.

32435 reviews

I have really enjoyed it so far here, minus the stress. You get lots of help sometimes it is like having a 1 to 1 when needed. The course is very brilliant content and the lecturers are really on top of things and really enjoy teaching us. The university has excellent facilties in the sports department - we have all the latest exipement like 3d cameras - everything we need; we do not go without. Nothing is every to much trouble. If it was at any other university i would struggle, they genuinally care and are so helpful. Nothing is ever to much trouble, i get so much support which is important to me. They make sure you attend and check up on you too. I have a blog about my experience here. It is all well seeing a university but you won't know what its actually like until you experience it. The lecturers even respond do your emails at the weekend they are very committed to teaching and there students.

32435 reviews

The course is ok, but they mainly just read of a powerpoint , which is disappointing. The accomodation for me is in the old converted travel lodge. I have a massive room. In the city there is 2 main student night clubs - rosies is the better one out the 2 (go there).

32435 reviews

There are good placements for this course which helps with skills for work in future. Halls were done up before I came so were good. It is an ok amount of work load not impossible.

32435 reviews

It is not as good as it sounded. Bio-chemistry is a massive part of the course. It is well taught but dull and too much maths which I don't like. Other than the the course is good, and what I expected, but this is such a big part of the course. The city nightlife is top - it has top clubs such as Rosies which is the best club in EUrope ofcourse. Lots to do, lots of societies.

32435 reviews

Well, what can I say? The university accomodation, muc of it has recently been reburished it is first class. The course is genuinely good and taught by people that genuinly care about the subjects and its students. As for the nightlife Is always good for a few drinks and some awful dancing. The 2 clubs are Cruise and Rosies. Go to rosies not cruise. Finally the student union is well-run and well funded and always happy to help. SO in short come to chester if you want to have a damn good time with damn good lecturers.

32435 reviews

There is a variety of visiting lectures which is a good variety. I feel we get a lot of information about the course and mofuels. Which is what you want from your course. Overall the facilities here seem good, I can't think of anything we're missing.

32435 reviews

The job oppoertunities for me will vary per country. If I stay here I stand a good prospect at getting a good job in this area, if I return ot Cypruss I will not get a job. The course is hard but its rewarding and I am enjoying it a lot.