University of Central Lancashire

1,127 University of Central Lancashire reviews

• University of Central Lancashire

Nursing (pre-registration, Adult) BSc (Hons)

Most staff are good n supportive Bad for car parking Good because its right next to town Student union are very supportive Pleny of clubs n societies Free gym good gym equiptment Good gym classes Good sports teams

Acting BA (Hons)

The BA Hons Acting course is genuinely outstanding. I couldn't speak higher of it. I am so privileged to have the tutors we have and hope it does not change structure because the reputation is on the rise currently which will be invaluable to me when I graduate.

Public Relations and Marketing BA (Hons)

It's a really good uni overall it just needs developing more. The campus is fair spread out which is annoying and they've messed up with money before. Timetables could be better thought out too.

Marketing Management BA (Hons)

Great facilities and great to have small classes. Your lecturers always know your name and you don't feel like just another number. Lacks the university feel i was expecting - probably due to a split campus across the city.

English Literature BA (Hons)

Support from staff who are top in their respective research areas was astounding. One on one sessions with Professors who have fellowships nationwide was a privilege and unexpected. Very valuable

Acting BA (Hons)

Bloody brilliant. Great places not too big and not too small. Easy to get round and not too far from accommodation. Course was great with great tutors. Couldn't have wished for anymore.

Nursing MSc

A great place to study and enjoy studying. A good blend of a traditional academic ethos mixed with cutting edge curriculum and research based learning . The School of Health has an excellent reputation with regard to clinical partners and service users

Business and Management BA (Hons)

Need to keep your head down study hard and take advantage of amazing support from lecturers and support staff. Being a International Muslim Student it was very easy to get settled in, halaal food everywhere and prayer facilities as well The campus is fantastic and not far from from the likes of Manchester for a good day out or go to watch a football match in Liverpool as trains from Preston go to everywhere.

I like it here. All staff members are happy to help you and lecturers are more than happy to answer questions and speak to you more after lectures. The city has a really good atmosphere and everybody is really friendly. UCLAN has amazing facilities and they provide access to many resources which otherwise you would have to pay for.

Education and History BA (Hons)

My time so far at UCLan has been brilliant. I have made so many new friends, my lecturers are great, they help whenever I need help, the facilities are excellent. Overall I am very happy here