Student reviews of University of Cambridge Institute of Continuing Education

8 University of Cambridge Institute of Continuing Education reviews

• University of Cambridge Institute of Continuing Education
Arthur

University of Cambridge Institute of Continuing Education

Good, very good course, eye opening etc. Tiring and stressful

Charles

University of Cambridge Institute of Continuing Education

Everything is comparative, and having done several courses at Oxford, I have to say I found ICE rather under-whelming and inferior in just about every way. Okay, you'll get a University of Cambridge certificate saying you passed - I suspect no one ever fails (!) - but you'll know, and anyone who knows will know, that it's not the equivalent of one from a proper Cambridge college or from Oxford. It's all a bit disappointing.

University of Cambridge Institute of Continuing Education

Fantastic support, resources and campus environment. Plenty of great opportunities. Access is not the best, but they are constantly and passionately striving to improve it.

University of Cambridge Institute of Continuing Education

The course is great. The city is beautiful and there is perfectly amiable staff and students. I also find that the social life is really enjoyable when out with friends. The college set up is great as we don't need to think about making food or anything. The course structure is also very useful as we're always busy.

University of Cambridge Institute of Continuing Education

To me, it feels just like a continuation of school, as the university is organised in colleges, every aspect of it is done on a much smaller scale. I live in college, eat there, around 95% of my friends are at my college, and as the year is so small (~110 students) it feels like everyone knows each other, and knows all the gossip. The rest of the university doesn't really seem important, college is fine by itself. I personally love this aspect of it. The city is so nice, everything is compact and within a 20 minute walk, and generally is so pretty. The nightlife is good, but I can see that other people would maybe not enjoy it as much, as there are only really 4 clubs, and apparently they're not that great (according to people from London).

University of Cambridge Institute of Continuing Education

my university experience went way beyond my expectations concerning events it is a small uni without a party venue However I am prouud to say that we can turn our refectory into a nightclub with an awesome dj. But do think beyond a paty venue it is a beautiful uni with different cultures and colurs.

University of Cambridge Institute of Continuing Education

Medicine itself as a course is very challenging with a lot of work expected to be done. Although, university here, is very, very enjoyable. There is a lot of things that you can get involved with and that’s what I really like. Being surrounded by likeminded people is also great. Churchill College is the best place to be.