745 University of Buckingham reviews

• University of Buckingham
Mulenga

University of Buckingham

I couldn’t have picked a better univeristy, despite how small it is, I had a good social life and the staff are well friendly and extremely helpful. We have good lecturers who make sure we’re all up to date with our courses and even better personal tutors to guide us through the courses

Katy

University of Buckingham

Law (part-time) LLB (Hons)

Lecturers are lovely and enthusiastic, the course is interesting and engaging, and overall my experience so far has been positive. I’d definitely recommend the part time law degree as it has the right balance of taught lectures and self study

Ivy

University of Buckingham

Business Economics BSc (Econ) (Hons)

Overall, if i knew what this place was like before joining, i probably wouldnt have joined. Its way too cold, i grew up in 30 degree weather, nothing under 26. And the heating is soo frustrating as they program it to only turn on at a certain temperature, so you freeze all day and sweat all night. Its a painful system. Dogs arent allowed which is sad because their are so many dogs here and the housing isnt dorms, its housing. The classes are soooo absolutely boring, its extremely hard to pay attention and stay awake. I sometimes skip classes to study at home because i think thats more efficient and effective. The classes arent great in my opinion. The 2 year degree is what brings everyone here. Saving that 1 year of your life means a lot, especially to the youth. We only have 2 subjects to start with which makes it easy to keep up and also the classes are only 50% mandatory so that makes it easy to study n work and not stresss out. Their are the good sides to this university. Its not that strict. You have freedom. Just study, join a few classes. Graduate early, parties arent bad, pretty fun with friends. But dont expect fun or interesting classes and teachers.

Eliot

University of Buckingham

Economics BSc (Econ) (Hons)

overall it is what to be expected from a small uni where the course is two years, intense and not a lot to do in the town, however is still relatively enjoyable when you expect this fact and make the most of what there is, the locals when you actually engage with them are lovely and have a good chat

Roselyne

University of Buckingham

Buckingham is a small university which makes the number of people to interact with fewer. Sometimes we could do with some entertainment Other times the little bit of quiet is good

University of Buckingham

Business Management BSc (Hons)

So far it has been challenging but I really have enjoyed it. It’s a shame Buckingham only does 2 year degrees as I’d like to stay longer. Accommodation needs the SU are brilliant and as the university is small, everyone knows everyone. The small class sizes help with learning and there is always support for you at Buckingham.

Salem

University of Buckingham

Psychology with Applied Computing BSc (Hons)

So far, I enjoy my university experience. It's as good as I thought it'd be and sometimes even better. The university does a great job to provide so much even though there's not much to do in Buckingham. They really put effort into making student's lives here interesting and I wouldn't have gone to any other uni in the UK.

University of Buckingham

Business Management BSc (Hons)

Good. Courses are interesting and well taught. I had a maintenance issue in my room in the beginning and it was solved rapidly. The library in 2min walk from my room, student union and gym just around the corner. I feel safe to walk downtown for grocaries in the evening. If I feel like more action during the weekends I take the bus to Oxford or the train to London.

University of Buckingham

I have been stressing for months trying to correct their mistakes and they just continue to walk around the issue. As an international student, I suggest you save yourself the mental and emotional toll as well as the theft on your wallet.