1,397 University of Bradford reviews

• University of Bradford
Sandra

University of Bradford

I have felt a little bit anxious so far, becouse English is not my first language, but I'm getting used to it. As I mentioned, I like spend time in library and finding out about new information. Lecturers are really kind and helpful what makes me a little less nervous and stressed.

sameena

University of Bradford

loved every minute! my experience as a single parent studying an MSc has been really positive. I would like to encourage more single mothers to study at university of bradford

Cat

University of Bradford

My overall experience has been good but this is mostly due to the course itself as opposed to the University. I like that it is more vocational as opposed to a more traditional university subject. Generally my experience of the university, staff and facilities has been positive however the student union is quite underdeveloped and there aren't many societies.

Seif

University of Bradford

I think i gain more experience and i like my university and the course I am studying, also the facilities are good for everyone and the accommodation is near the university

TRACY

Physiotherapy BSc (Hons)

very good lots of help. I did a degree many years ago at Manchester Met , Bradford university is far superior without a doubt in terms of academic help support and teaching . It's location is is not as exciting .

omar

Physiotherapy BSc (Hons)

At first I struggled to get my head around everything thrown at me and I thought that I needed to know it all! This was scary, but with time I started to understand things gradually. My tutors were very excellent and always available to help. I cannot believe they got this much time for all of us. I am starting to love my dream course now - thank God I am finding my head above water.

Megan

University of Bradford

Clinical Sciences BSc (Hons)

Overall, I have had highs and lows during my university experience but I have enjoyed learning most of the content on my course- it can be quite interesting! I have also enjoyed being close to the Yorkshire countryside and being able to be surrounded by nature has been a wonderful experience.

Christabel

University of Bradford

Business and Management BSc (Hons)

It has been a good experience so far and I’m looking forward to enjoying the rest of my stay at the uni. I would recommend Uni of Bradford to anyone because my experience so far is worth telling.

Hamilton

University of Bradford

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

Very hard but rewarding at the same time and is a new step to grow as young adult . At the beginning I was doubtful but if you keep working hard and don't stop striving for your goal to graduate and be someone else, things will be easier for you.

University of Bradford

Clinical Sciences BSc (Hons)

So far, so good. I really enjoy the time spent in my selected society where I get to meet so many people and I have made many friends and enjoy my time in general and get to learn a lot. I like that the uni offers opportunities that teach me skills that just a degree might nit teach me eg. though the job of ambassador I lean how to deal with people and enhanced my communication skills.