1,397 University of Bradford reviews

• University of Bradford
KL
Ka LAM

Physiotherapy BSc (Hons)

My experience was good at this moment. However, more cultural or school activities should be provided to help students enrich their university life. More opportunities should be provided for students to communicate/meet students from other subjects.

Gabriel

University of Bradford

International Relations, Politics and Security Studies BA (Hons)

A cozy and diverse space. With professionals prepared and willing to help you. With people from all over the world, each with its history and longings. Guided to the future. Very well prepared for all your needs and dreams

Svetlana

University of Bradford

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

My experience is very nice. I met a lot of new people with big motivation. We inspire each other. I had some great professors and a bunch of new knowledge and skills, that I can use over and over again.

May

University of Bradford

Pharmacy 5 years (including pre-registration training) MPharm (Hons)

My university experience has been amazing. I have fit in well due to the amount of support I have received from the university. The university has many facilities such as mental health support for those that have difficulties fitting into the environment. The staff is also amazing.

Hina

Optometry BSc (Hons)

It's been good! Lots to be involved in. It's a diverse environment with opportunities offered. Facilities within uni are good and life outside uni is ok and transport is sufficient

Ashleigh

University of Bradford

Nursing (Adult) BSc (Hons)

My university experience has been great overall so far. All the staff have been helpful and informative, the services and facilities are great for every student, and the eco friendly campus is amazing.

MPhysiotherapy (Sport and Exercise Medicine) MPhysio (Hons) MSc

It is very pleasant, learnt a lot of know ledges here and met a lot of people. But just that so far, i have not met any close related friends yet. If you come to university, don't waste your time handing with the ones that do not respect you or the ones who does not think you are important. Because you DO deserve to be treated nicely and treasured.

Mohamed

University of Bradford

Foundation Year in Engineering BEng (Hons)

Very good, the fact that is just 18 hours a week gives you some freedom to do a lot of things, and also the freedom is palpable because of you are not really obligated to atend, you do it because you care about your future.

University of Bradford

It's fine still needs improvement. I get a good career and network plus experience of living abroad and to explore the different cultures and races. There ideas, thought

Magdalena

University of Bradford

Forensic Archaeology and Anthropology (with a placement year) BSc (Hons)

Since I am a foreign student, I was afraid when I first arrived, because I did not know will I fit in, will the cultural differences be too much for me, or will I be able to managed the Uni and the assessments. But now I am on my final year, and I can honestly tell that this was the best decision in my life. I regret nothing.