1,397 University of Bradford reviews

• University of Bradford
Paulina

University of Bradford

Chemical Engineering (with a placement year) BEng (Hons)

The overall experience in the university so far has been very fulfilling, I have been able to learn difficult subject matter that I never thought I could. The lecturer's try to connect with the students and build a good relationships with them. Additionally, they are very effective on answering one-on-one questions and are happy to help.

AA

University of Bradford

its a nice university, however some students are immature. for future students i would recommend them to make good use of personal tutors and to attend workshops

Fahmida

University of Bradford

Accounting and Finance BSc (Hons)

At times there where many frustrating moments where I feel like the level of teaching was so awful it reduced me to tears on just how bad the lecturer was however that is certainly not true for all lecturers some have made the course really fun and incredibly interesting. Overall the experience was okay.

Brian

University of Bradford

It has been a great honoring journey so far with so much to learn. The university of Bradford provides a conducive environment to learn about other cultures and also with on site advanced technology and interactive projects. I will cherish this experience for the rest of my life.

Jack

Mechanical Engineering (with Placement Year) MEng

Very good. Learn a lot of independence alongside working in a more mature environment and knowing help is there if you need it you need only ask and there is loads that uni can offer.

anonymous

University of Bradford

Pharmacy 5 years (including pre-registration training) MPharm (Hons)

Good university, people are generally friendly and respectful. Most lecturers are good and are helpful.

Roxy

University of Bradford

Film and Television Production BA (Hons)

I've had a really good time making friends for life, and the university is diverse, interactive and provides good opportunities. I enjoy my lectures and is really nice to gain knowledge and experiences from others

Andrea

University of Bradford

Pharmacy 5 years (including pre-registration training) MPharm (Hons)

So far it is a really good expierence: I enjoy staying in the lab where the work is exciting and there is a really good atmosphere. I can feel the people supporting me.

Lydia

University of Bradford

Nursing (Children's) BSc (Hons)

I feel lost without a paddle sometimes but my nursing placements are fantastic and makes the course worth it. I enjoy the practical sessions and the stories I hear from the child nursing tutors.

sameeha

University of Bradford

Business and Management BSc (Hons)

average, needs more fun activities and more space on campus. the university is good if you want to do your own thing and take things slow. overall, you to relax and ensure that you actually do some work so your not left stuck at the last minute.