1,397 University of Bradford reviews

• University of Bradford
Rafet

University of Bradford

My university experience has been good overall. Some areas need more expert lecturers, the number of lectures can be increased to cover more issues and lastly academic research and writing, referencing courses must be mandatory to make sure everyone can produce good piece of work.

Barba

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER

Rodrigo

University of Bradford

International Relations, Politics and Security Studies BA (Hons)

The best decision I've ever made, no doubt. I came from abroad and I don't regret it for a second, Bradford is a lovely place, filled with lovely people, it's been a great journey so far.

Tracy

University of Bradford

Occupational Therapy BSc (Hons)

I am having a really rewarding and rounded experience at Bradford and feel confident that I will gain suitable employment after graduation. I find the lecturers friendly, knowledgeable and approachable. I'm really enjoying my time here.

Chloe

University of Bradford

Psychology with Counselling BSc (Hons)

I have only just started uni last September but my overall experience has been great.the only thing which I could comment bad about my experience is when lecturers were striking and we were not informed until a few minutes before the lecture started, which is a bit late when you’ve made a 25 mile trip to get there.

Jessica

University of Bradford

Biomedical Science BSc (Hons)

Loved it ! nice lecturers and support staff large library space and lots of interesting content. Always able to contact staff and they are always helpful. Large array of learning from workshops to lectures to labs

University of Bradford

I really like it even though my course is challenging i feel that the university is very supportive and that's what keeps me going. i enjoy the facilities that the university provide for my learning and how they go the extra mile to help me out in my learning.

Ciara

University of Bradford

Foundation Year BA (Hons)

It has been great, but also frustrating as I have to commute each time I attend, and the walk from the train station is long and steep, also the trains are only twice an hour!

Shogo

University of Bradford

I'm satisfied with the uni so far. Lectures by famous professors are really interesting and broaden our horizons In addition, the uni has multi-cultural and national students, so I think it is also one of the attractive aspects of the University of Bradford. However, the city of Bradford is not English-ish and not as sophisticated as other big cities, so you might feel it boring.

Sandra

University of Bradford

Occupational Therapy BSc (Hons)

I've had a good experience so far except on the occasion where I'll wasn't able to go on my introductory placement because I needed one more vaccine which was due the week after the placement