University of Bradford

1,345 University of Bradford reviews

Our collection of real, honest student reviews of unis and courses is the largest in the UK, and help you make well-informed decisions about your future. Student reviews also form the basis of our annual Whatuni Student Choice Awards(WUSCAs), which highlight great work carried out by institutions for their students.

• University of Bradford

Nursing (Adult) BSc (Hons)

I really have enjoyed my time at bradford uni. The most important piece of advice I could to give to any students wanting to attend bradford is to give it time and try join in on the clubs and the social side, That way you meet so many new friends and makes uni life more fun.

Nursing (Adult) BSc (Hons)

I didn't really use the student union so I really could not comment on the 'eye candy' haha. But Overall bradford is an excellent uni with great facilities for my nursing degree.I would highly recommend anyone who studies nursing to come here.

Nursing (Adult) BSc (Hons)

Bradford uni is BRILLIANT! for nursing, the course is demanding but worth the hard work. Bradford has a good link for good job prospects etc. and a wide range of placements to choose from. I have really enjoyed my nursing training at Bradford and they have excellent facilities and links.

Nursing (Adult) BSc (Hons)

I have enjoyed my uni experience to bits!!! But if you want plenty to do during the day its not for you|!! I think they are trying to improve the facilities as they now have a sports area/ gym.

32440 reviews

Psychology and Crime BSc (Hons)

Really Happy I chose Bradford uni, The people I have met throughout my course have really welcomed me into their circle oif friends which gave me the confidence I needed to help me through my course. I get support from the teachers and I would reccommend anyone who is shy to come here.

Nursing (Adult) BSc (Hons)

I chose Bradford as it was my local University and I think I chose well after hearing about other experiences of students at neighbouring Universities. Bradford is very forward thinking with their teaching and lecturers are easily accessible and approachable. The University has a host of facilities including a well stocked library, access to many E-Journals and books. There is support available on site for students including Learning Development and Disabilities Service. I have had excellent support from the University and have had the opportunity to be involved in things that will not only enhance my employability and career prospects but also help me progress as an individual.

32440 reviews

Economics and International Economics BSc (Hons)

When in Highschool: study, study, study! Better grades will leave you the option to choose a real university. The course content is subpar, even a Highschool diploma is more difficult to obtain. One can not understand many of the teachers as they have heavy accents. Students are usually wasted in the evening and spend the night locked in the lavatories vomiting. The student body is highly segregated. Ethnic or religious minorities do not interact. The future employment prospectus for a graduate of this institution is meager at best, is this is the standard of education throughout Britain then the future is bleak. In conclusion; this institution of higher learning lacks any ever so vague degree of academic rigour, members of the faculty lack the qualifications to teach and are usually bitter, athletic societies lack any standards. I as an economist recommend and ongoing student thinking of attending this university to not do so, save your money for a car, life insurance, a house, anything really.

Reviewed: 03 November 2013