University of Bradford | Student Reviews

1,081 University of Bradford reviews

• University of Bradford
Tomas

University of Bradford

Civil and Structural Engineering (with a placement year) BEng (Hons)

I would rate the university experience 8/10 for UoB. This is for many reasons. All the positives that could be said about the university I have already mentioned. However ther e are 2 negatives left in my personal opinion. The city itself drags the university down a huge mile. Lack of entertainment in the City leads to people going to Leeds, Manchester or York. This GREATLY impacts the experience because outside of the university bar you will almost never see university students going out. UNLESS there is an organised event going on. This makes the city quite barren and only really alive 2/3 days a week which is a shame since as a student you have a lot of free time. Besides that the biggest complaint I have is the 2020 award the university received. Honestly I think its the biggest scam ever for a majority non white university the university sports teams in particular seem to be overwhelmingly white. Now me as white person I don't really have any issues one way or another. HOWEVER I doubt that any race is inherently more or less athletic than any other so I am stumped when I see majority white people when I come across sports teams that aren't mine (even though mine are majority white aswell). Perhaps its a cultural thing. IF thats the case fair enough but in my honest and unapologetic opinion that award should be stripped from the university. 8/10 Fantastic university for introverts.

Lynn

Economics and Finance for Development MSc

The strikes have been very disruptive to learning which is something I haven't liked. But the University itself has been very welcoming and I have not felt out of place once. I have made great friends and I have enjoyed my experience.

TG
Tugba Guler

University of Bradford

The University of Bradford campus provide highly technological equipment and buildings experiences. I can make my all of process via one system and it is a great way of record your notes and all of things.

Parisa

Doctorate in Medicine MD

I did my MSc in this university and continued with my MD here. Its so good that i continued with my postgraduate here. The students will not only study will also have a fun life and study at the same time

University of Bradford

Pharmacy 5 years (including pre-registration training) MPharm (Hons)

I am overall satisfied with my experience. I really enjoy the close knit community in the small campus although there are times I do wish there were more students so that I could branch out more.

shamaila

Finance, Accounting and Management MSc

the overall experience so far is best for me. i am able to learn new courses that will help me in professional life and i got a chance to re live university life after a gap of 13 years

Zulaikha

University of Bradford

Clinical Sciences BSc (Hons)

So far life at University of Bradford has been great. I have now been offered a place at Medicine in a different university but cannot thank bradford enough for helping me in my undergraduate degree and allowing me to reach my full potential to get into Medicine.

Tracey

University of Bradford

Occupational Therapy BSc (Hons)

I have really enjoyed the course, teaching is of a good standard and lessons are delivered to suit different styles of learning. I have made some good friends on the course. Tutors are approachable.

PhD (School of Social Sciences) Doctorate

It hasn't been great or horrible. The professors in my department are great, but the university is generally disorganized, which requires a lot of running back and forth to get anything done.

Isha

University of Bradford

Accounting and Finance (with a placement year) BSc (Hons)

My overall experience has been wonderful as i have found many great friends and i have had a lot of fun interacting and meeting knew people and finding out so much about them. i have learnt many new things which i never thought i would ever or ever experience. i am thankful to the university for being so generous and kind