920 University of Bolton reviews

• University of Bolton
Manjie

Debra

University of Bolton

Criminological and Forensic Psychology BSc (Hons)

love it

Kani

Jamie

University of Bolton

Overall good, make new friends and the facilities are good

Eve

University of Bolton

Criminological and Forensic Psychology BSc (Hons)

I'm enjoying uni so far and have settled in well

Dylan

University of Bolton

Biomedical Engineering BEng (Hons)

Andro
23 Aug 19

University of Bolton

Animation and Illustration BA (Hons)

Hate hate hate it. Tutors don't care, students are such a mixed level that it's impossible to do group activities without half of the class carrying the other half. There's no classes, or practice sessions. Just an empty classroom every time you go in. When tutors do actually run a class it's a group feedback class which is a massive waste of time because nobody was taught how to be objective or give good feedback. Most of the class has dropped out. Whatever you do don't go here!

Bob

University of Bolton

Automotive Performance Engineering (Motorsport) BEng (Hons)

So far so good, its sounds a bit OTT but really living the dream, I am studying to work in the industry I love, surrounded by cars and great kit, the other students are friendly never had any trouble. One things I like is no hidden costs, apparently some uni's charge you for materials you use like Carbon Fiber etc, but UoB have a no extra fees rule or guarantee

Dan

University of Bolton

I really enjoyed my time in teacher training it was challenging and rewarding. My whole experience allowed me to apply myself in several ways getting involved with areas such as the students’ union in society’s, representing the student body on feedback groups such as SSLC meeting, panels and working with the centre of pedagogy events. The package as a whole gave me everything I needed and more to be successful as well as enjoying the experience which supported my development to where I am today.

DS
Daisy Smith

University of Bolton

Do not attend University of Bolton. The PGCE taught is truly appalling. They will not find you the prerequisite placement, that your fees a actually pay for. When you do get one it will most likely be at a terrible institution, as most decent places will not entertain this university.