920 University of Bolton reviews

• University of Bolton
Tanja

PGCE M (Secondary 11 - 16) Modern Foreign Languages with QTS

Could not have picked a better university for my teacher training. The turors have valuable experience such as decades of teaching practice and Ofsted knowledge, which makes the course relevant to todays demands. The course requires the deep dive into education research which builds a solid foundation for the future. I feel privileged to train with the university of Bolton!

Adil

University of Bolton

Automotive Performance Engineering (Motorsport) BEng (Hons)

my experience is good at the University of Bolton uni. I learned a lot of things even though my university was online. Now we have a practical session once a week on Friday so I love attending them and enjoying every single class.

Daniel

University of Bolton

Automotive Performance Engineering (Motorsport) BEng (Hons)

The overall course was good, however lecturers tended to favourite certain students who would then receive more assistance, experience opportunities and job opportunities. Lecturers also didn’t like to help too much when it came to assignments and when asking for feedback we would receive next to none if any.

Julia

University of Bolton

Patronized as a mature student, not contacted about my options to move on spoke to like a 19 year old and then told my choices are invalid because I should either leave the course or be put back.

Joseph

MSc International Management

Academically good but everything else is daunting. The university is not very responsive to non-academic topics. If you are purely focused on studies then go but if you are focused more on extra curricular then...it is not the place to go.

Business Management (Enterprise) BSc (Hons)

Library staff not helpful for loans that are overdue by other student, don't want to do interlibrary loans as and I quote "It will cost them money" - any point in adverting it

Nicola

very positive

Brittney

University of Bolton

Psychology, Psychotherapy and Counselling BSc (Hons)

Serafino

University of Bolton

Sport Rehabilitation BSc (Hons)

Alberto

Business Management (Enterprise) BSc (Hons)

I really enjoy being part of that university and hope to be back soon