Student reviews of University of Bolton

565 University of Bolton reviews

• University of Bolton
Bob

University of Bolton

Automotive Performance Engineering (Motorsport) BEng (Hons)

So far so good, its sounds a bit OTT but really living the dream, I am studying to work in the industry I love, surrounded by cars and great kit, the other students are friendly never had any trouble. One things I like is no hidden costs, apparently some uni's charge you for materials you use like Carbon Fiber etc, but UoB have a no extra fees rule or guarantee

Dan

University of Bolton

I really enjoyed my time in teacher training it was challenging and rewarding. My whole experience allowed me to apply myself in several ways getting involved with areas such as the students’ union in society’s, representing the student body on feedback groups such as SSLC meeting, panels and working with the centre of pedagogy events. The package as a whole gave me everything I needed and more to be successful as well as enjoying the experience which supported my development to where I am today.

DS
Daisy Smith

University of Bolton

Do not attend University of Bolton. The PGCE taught is truly appalling. They will not find you the prerequisite placement, that your fees a actually pay for. When you do get one it will most likely be at a terrible institution, as most decent places will not entertain this university.

Rachel

University of Bolton

Nursing (Adult) Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust BSc (Hons)

Not good. They haven't been supportive to ensure I can complete the course and look after my family-no compassion on this course, find another uni. Don't give this uni your money, that is all they want. If you have a sensitive soul this is not the place for you.

Connar

Games Art BA (Hons)

Really great so far and a lot different from college

lindsay

University of Bolton

Civil Engineering BEng (Hons)

Nadya

Very informative and fun

Courtney

Good.

Karen

Games Art BA (Hons)

Everyone has been friendly, staff have been supportive, I am able to settle in nicely

theodore