University of Bedfordshire | Student Reviews

569 University of Bedfordshire reviews

• University of Bedfordshire
Francess

Business Administration MBA

Very horrible, I regret making this choice, I am consciously aware every time that I’m an international student. We are not treated with respect as local students even though we pay higher fees

Helen

University of Bedfordshire

I shall be transferring away from this university at the end of this year. I would suggest looking at other universities if you have the choice. All my friends at uni are moving away from this uni, particularly the mature students, like I am. At the end of every day you spend there you feel like the life and soul has been sucked out of you. I started off by getting involved with as many clubs/societies as I could and realised after no time at all that they just don't function and that everyone suffers from some kind of malaise at the university. It doesn't matter how much you try and smile and participate, no-one else does, so you end up wondering why you bother. The younger students talk throughout lectures and are only interested in their mobile phones and maybe because of this the lecturers have lost the will to be engaged with the students. Whatever, the experience is particularly sad and unpleasant and considering the amount of money I've borrowed to go to uni as a mature student, I cannot reconcile myself to sticking it out. There are one or two fabulous lecturers and tutors who try so hard and who I'd choose to be taught by, but they are in the minimum, I'm afraid. Which is a great shame.

Federico

University of Bedfordshire

International Business BA (Hons)

My experience has been excellent so far. I am really enjoying my course, which gave me the opportunity to study different subject area. It is very practice-based. and it offers students the opportunity to engage in interesting seminars. The University is very international and I could work with classmates coming from over the world. I had many opportunities while studying at Beds, including the possibility to take part in the Go Global International Project in China.

Simone

University of Bedfordshire

Business Studies (General) with Foundation Year BA (Hons)

My experience at University of Bedfordshire has been excellent so far. I am a final year student and I can say that this University offers many opportunities to growth personally and professionally.

NC
Nidhi C

University of Bedfordshire

Biomedical Science BSc (Hons)

It has been an amazing experience, very helpful staff and people

JM
Jenny M

University of Bedfordshire

Human Bioscience and Enterprise BSc (Hons)

It is good

Rahul

University of Bedfordshire

Sport and Exercise Science BSc (Hons)

I feel my time at uni so far has been very good

Annon

University of Bedfordshire

Computer Science BSc (Hons)

Kyieko