University of Bedfordshire | Student Reviews

710 University of Bedfordshire reviews

• University of Bedfordshire
Frances

University of Bedfordshire

Film Production BA (Hons)

An enjoyable and engaging course. A good first year to give a grounding in the subject allowing the production of alot of original work. The tutors are committed nd facilities are accessible and fit for purpose.

Het

University of Bedfordshire

Business Studies (General) BA (Hons)

Very very bad experience Not quality of staff there and they take ages to return the funds. Donot make a mistake of choosing this university. They are just after your money there is not job prospect with them.

Frances

University of Bedfordshire

Film Production BA (Hons)

Covid has complicated things and has meant that alot of in person teaching can't happen which seems like it would be more fun and effective than online teaching for such a practical course. The assessment has been relevant and interesting to complete. Contact from tutors has dropped off over the course of the year. Most frustrating part has been a lack of other student engagement making group projects difficult.

Matthew

University of Bedfordshire

Aviation and Airport Management BSc (Hons)

Everything is good but the covid hardship is my issue. I applied for it because I needed some help paying tuition fees as things did not work out as planned due to covid but I did not get it because of overdue payment which is why I applied for it. So its contradictory. Replies are slow but I understand that. I thought things would have sped up but it's still slow.

Zain

University of Bedfordshire

Business Management BA (Hons)

I would not recommend this Uni as they have failed me badly as well as 18 other fellow students who left at once since we came to study and not be let down. I would avoid both London Bridge and Elephant and Castle campus. They aren’t organised and was a terrible experience and waste of time, effort and money. There are plenty of other unis so please choose wisely

W
Will

University of Bedfordshire

Business Management BA (Hons)

Covid has meant hours are significantly reduced and contact / the quality of teaching is poor, due to various difficulties of being online. But most unis have faced this issue.

Matthew

University of Bedfordshire

Aviation and Airport Management BSc (Hons)

Except for the 1 lecture that seems to want to make things harder than it should be all the lectures are very good. The classes are very good, packed with information, teachers respond almost immediately. I do wish the covid hardship team was more graceful. Overall good uni

skyla

Adult Nursing BSc (Hons)

This university does not offer support for special needs students although they claim to if you are suffering with mental health or dyslexia I would not recommend you attend this university.

Rebecca
03 Jun 20

Adult Nursing BSc (Hons)

Overall, my university experience has been disappointing. I was told from previous student nurses before starting my degree to not attend this university. However, I was naive and wanted to live close by and study at the hospital was I was currently working in, so that is what prompted me to attend this university. I wish I listened to those student nurses. The lectures involve the lecturers reading off powerpoint presentations, we continuously get moved to different rooms because there is no set building for healthcare students. Our skills lab is up a random corridor within the university building. The lecturers show no enthusiasm as to what they are teaching us and blame the students when there is bad feedback. When the NSS came out, a lecturer explained the complaints they had the year prior and told us "it has nothing to do with the course, it is to do with the university". This is a course at the university, so I do not understand why they do not take any responsibility for the state that this course is in. Lies were told before I started this course and during this course and it has become very difficult to trust what anyone teaching this course at this university. I will commemorate those nurses who teach, mentor and work with students at the hospital because not only are they doing their work, they are also doing the work of the lecturers who have not shown enthusiasm to this profession. If you want to be taught on how not to be a nurse, come to this university, because through these three years, this is what I have learned. I have learned how to be a better nurse and what kind of nurse I want to be during my career. I want to mentor my students the best I can and show them that they are worth so much to this profession. I want to inspire them to become better people and better nurses. Still, I would advise you to go and get taught by nurses who are already an inspiration to this profession rather than waste your time and money on this course.

Francess

Business Administration MBA

Very horrible, I regret making this choice, I am consciously aware every time that I’m an international student. We are not treated with respect as local students even though we pay higher fees