University of Bath | Student Reviews

1,120 University of Bath reviews

• University of Bath
Orla

University of Bath

Chemical Engineering (wth placement) MEng (Hons)

I love studying chem eng at Bath, as they offer placements that relate to your degree (and often aren’t offered to other unis). While some content can be dry, this is true of chem eng everywhere, and the end jobs and projects are really interesting.

Jun

University of Bath

Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Sandwich) BEng (Hons)

I've met the most amazing people from all round the country. I've gained independence living away from home; cooking new foods and after 18 years I have finally done my own washing.

Molly

University of Bath

Biochemistry (with placement ) BSc (Hons)

Very positive and I enjoy Bath as a place to study. Definitely the place to come and do/get into sport as there are lots of societies with many teams for all abilities

Evie

University of Bath

Economics (with placement) BSc (Hons)

I hadn’t been interested in university when I was applying through ucas, but I am really glad I made the decision to at least try it. I am really enjoying having more independence, as well as experiencing learning in a completely different way. I’m also loving playing sport at a higher level, playing with people of varying age groups and standards.

Natalie

University of Bath

International Development with Economics BSc (Hons)

So happy with choosing Bath - it’s an all rounded university! Definitely recommend if you like sports. A nice small community (only 4K students a year), so easy to make friends - everyone has a mutual friend with someone.

Priyaanka

University of Bath

International Development with Economics BSc (Hons)

It’s been good. First year was incredible as i got to get to know the university and my friends more so they gave us the time to settle in. Second year has been more work intensive and the location in which I’m situated has made it difficult to see friends. Nonetheless, it’s been good.

Imogen

International Development with Conflict and Humanitarian Action

Absolute best time, though undergrad at Bristol was the best tome of my life but it’s got even better (but of course also a lot harder and more expensive ) . For undergrad students looking to take a year out before starting a masters I think this is a very good idea- I wish I had done in order to save up money for my rent and things (because you only get one loan at masters) and so now I’m having to work alongside my degree which can get very stressful at times. Other than that enjoy yourself and enjoy pushing you academic self even further!

Molly

University of Bath

Health and Exercise Science with Professional Placement BSc (Hons)

I’m really enjoying my university experience so far. Great staff, facilities and people on a safe and inclusive campus. Student halls were also well kept, affordable and a nice place to live.

Amber

University of Bath

Management with Marketing (with professional placement) BSc (Hons)

I have loved it and will miss it very much when i graduate. We get loads of independence and are treated like adults, it is very refreshing. We do need to make sure that we stay on top of our workload though.

Antigoni

University of Bath

Accounting and Finance (with professional placement) BSc (Hons)

It has been good overall. Some subjects are quite tricky but it is reasonable since the university is very highly ranked. There are some great opportunities for socialising