848 University for the Creative Arts reviews

• University for the Creative Arts
Nicola

Architecture BA (Hons)

It has been difficult due to personal issues and the strain of the pandemic but the university has been supportive and has offered help whenever it has been needed

Crystal

University for the Creative Arts

Fashion Image & Styling BA (Hons)

Other than the friends I made , I can not say anything good about this university. I will continue to tell people not to go. First year was okay but it just kept going downhill. My course is discontinued. Everyone I know regrets attending this university which is a terribly small campus with no social activities.

Mihnea

University for the Creative Arts

Fashion Photography BA (Hons)

Could have been better, the staff as much as they try to make a enjoyable uni experience fail at keeping the students fully engaged in the year, a course rework would be needed as the uni has the potential

Evie

University for the Creative Arts

Acting and Performance BA (Hons)

So far my experience at the university has been good, given the circumstances, we have already been taught a wide range of skills and been given great opportunities. We have access to great equipment and many of the staff are extremely supportive.

Global Master of Business & Management MBM

As i said the overall experience is really frustrating and I think that no other international student should get enrolled at this university for more than £25000 fees for less then 1 year course. I could have done my Master at Oxford or Cambridge University with this amount of fees they are asking for. If the review option allows me to give numerical scores for the review i would i give the following score: 0 out of 10

Sam

University for the Creative Arts

Fine Art (Farnham) BA (Hons)

Complete lack of interest in students practice with little to no guidance from most tutors. Also given very limited space to work in which often proves difficult managing this with students working on differing scales. Such a negative environment has made me regret taking a creative subject at university, I'm no longer interested in pursuing a career in the field at all. Don't do this course, please.

Textiles BA (Hons)

Not good. I look forward to leaving it all behind because it has stressed me out so much. Make sure you look around plenty of unis before choosing. I would not recomend UCA.

Architecture BA (Hons)

Amazing. I've maintained my high grades. There is a more personal feeling in my uni compared to other unis and it provides the most creative atmosphere possible.

Katie

University for the Creative Arts

Textiles (Distance Learning) BA (Hons)

Amber