Student reviews of University for the Creative Arts

585 University for the Creative Arts reviews

• University for the Creative Arts
Sally

Games Arts BA (Hons)

It's okay. In my experience you spend most of the 3 years teaching yourself with very little feedback from tutors. Campus life is okay - accommodation is shockingly bad but the people are nice. The SU is great.

Chloe

Architecture BA (Hons)

I have made some wonderful friends, have learnt so much about my independents and the need to work hard to achieve great things. So far I have grown as a person which only uni could have offered me.

HC
Holin Collings

Fine Art MA- UCA Canterbury

Its been great i have been here for a Ba and an Ma oh and foundation. So i rhink that shows! It has definitely improved so much! The courses/ su /building's and facilities. I feel its has the best parts of a small uni. With a big uni vibes.

Priscilla

Design, Innovation & Brand Management MA

So far, I have enjoyed my life at UCA and all the workshop that are at our disposal. I love the creative vibe, which really inspires you although I study in the business school part of UCA. I wished that we could see more of students' work (maybe sharing their portfolio or work on social media or a website).

Stuart

University for the Creative Arts

Business Management BA (Hons)

It's been pretty fun so far. I have a lot of time to get work done in my free time outside of lessons and I am able to balance my social life with my work I get.

Sophie

University for the Creative Arts

Fashion Management and Marketing BA (Hons)

I have enjoyed my university experience over the past 3 years and I will be sad to leave. The university now offers more Masters degrees which I may look into doing in the future.

Diana

Architecture BA (Hons)

The more you do, the harder you work, the more committed you are - it always pays back! Of course, everyone loose track from time to time, but one's attitude is vital!

Katie

Animation BA (Hons)

I am overall happy with my experience so far. I am enjoying the course but I think trips out to places of industy would be good/useful. The campus is small but the facilities are good. The town itself is small too, but that means everything is in walking distance. The town has all the basics but you might need to travel to a bigger town if you want more choice. Theres not much to do in terms of social events, the majority of the student union events are drinking based so will not appeal to everyone. However It seems that they are trying to orginase more daytime activity.

CB
Crissy Bree

Fashion Design BA (Hons)

Have thoroughly enjoyed making new friends and learning new skills. Living away from home has allowed me to become more independent. There's been a strong and thoroughly build up into this final year but Univerity could not have been more supportive.

anna

University for the Creative Arts

Fashion Design (4 Year) BA (Hons)

my overall uni experience so far has been positive and i enjoy my time at uni most days. the uni is great if your passion is the arts indusy and there are loads of faculty available if needed.