Student reviews of University College of Estate Management

7 University College of Estate Management reviews

• University College of Estate Management
Ola

University College of Estate Management

Real Estate Management BSc (Hons)

Excellent. It was the best decision I took over the last decade. I am so proud of the Uni. The learning outcome put me at the front of my career. UCEM is widely respected as they offer majorly RICS accredited programs which are directly relevant to the industry need. Therefore, if you desire to work in built environment and construction then don't look eske where. At UCEM you work hard and gain hard.

Manal

Postgraduate Certificate Built Environment Studies

I just loved the course and most importantly its flexibility with the online platform. As a working mother it was like the golden opportunity to develop my career at the right place with the right people and the perfect time. The result was just amazing, I graduated with the classification of Merit, and 2 years later established my own firm based in Beirut. I am now handling projects for high profile multinational firms operating in the region. I strongly recommend UCEM as one of the most flexible educational systems for personal and career development in the build environment.

Paul

University College of Estate Management

Quantity Surveying BSc (Hons)

The modules I have completed so far have gone well, with easy to follow materials and helpful tutors. The start was daunting and the learning curve for me was steep as I had not studied at this level before, while juggling full time work, part time study, family life and hobbies was hard, but the first semester gave me the skills and confidence I needed. No other Uni offered the same RICS accredited courses with the same flexibility and accessibility.

Claire

Building Surveying MSc

Really poor. I did my last Masters at what I then thought was a bit of a naff polytechnic, but in comparison with UCEM it was amazing! At UCEM I feel like a cash cow, not like a student that they actually want to educate.

University College of Estate Management

Real Estate Management BSc (Hons)

studying at CEM students are expected to be aggressive as the tutors were too passive. in short, very little guidance and support were given at such a high tuition fee

University College of Estate Management

Quantity Surveying BSc (Hons)

Best decision I ever made. Professional tutors there to help you 24/7 Some taught lessons as well at Reading University. My COmpany employed 5 people from this college .

University College of Estate Management

Building Surveying BSc (Hons)

Very disappointed at this rubbish uni! I have spent thousands and committed to 4 years hard study - achieving 1st class degree results all the way through, until in year 4 - when they mess up marking my paper - 5% awarded! I wanted to know where I went wrong, but after arguing for 2 weeks - they just changed my result to a pass (42). - with no feedback on where I went wrong. None of the tutors are willing to help in the slightest. I am concise ring taking them to court. No matter so many die in the industry when the university tutors are so useless!