University Centre Sparsholt

5 University Centre Sparsholt reviews

• University Centre Sparsholt

Animal Management and Applied Science FdSc

Dreadful. There are no words to explain how disappointed I am with the overall course and university. Waste of money and time. I regret my decision to enrol into the course at Sparsholt.

Andy

Zoo Biology (Top-up) BSc (Hons)

The location of both Portsmouth and Sparsholt are ideal both for views and public transport.

GB
Gina Burlinson
21 Aug 18

I love studying at University Centre Sparsholt, and I just can't wait for summer to be over so I can get back into learning! The course provides a good balance between independent learning, taught lessons, feedback and guidance, and I've seen a steady improvement in my assessed work, my confidence, and my love of learning, over the duration of my first year.

BSc (Hons) Animal Management

It has great facilities for animal management with many animals and lecturers which all have great experience in the animal industry meaning you can always ask a question and they will likely have real experience to draw on!

JB
Joshua Blaber
19 Jul 18

Wildlife Ecology and Conservation BSc (Hons)

my university experience so far has been amazing fromthe moment i stepped onto campus i was welcomed warmly, had all the support i needed from everyone and was treated like a perosn and not like a price tag.