University Centre Reaseheath

Bakery & Patisserie Technology FdSc

Reviewed: 15 March 2022
Alice

Zoo Management FdSc

Boring it’s a animal college needs more hands on experiences!!! Teachers need to talk less and let us get on with practical work eg one of the practical teacher just stood there for 2 hours talking and we didn’t even do any thing! So we basically got changed into our overalls for no reason! This is unacceptable for a uni!

Reviewed: 20 January 2020
Chloe
FIRST YEAR

Veterinary Nursing BSc (Hons)

Love it! I think my course has given me so much more experience in the field of work I am going towards. I love the mix of practical and theory based work and that lecturers will always find ways to teach students of a range of learning styles

Reviewed: 12 January 2020
ciara
FIRST YEAR

Animal Management (Behaviour and Welfare) (Top-Up) BSc (Hons)

I am very much liking the college experience, especially moving away from home, I have settled in really well to the college and am enjoying being here, and I look ford to the rest of the year here

Reviewed: 04 December 2019
Olivia
FIRST YEAR

Animal Management (Behaviour and Welfare) (Top-Up) BSc (Hons)

I feel it can be a very supportive place with lots of clubs and friendly staff who treat you as adults but can joke around with you as well. This is a friendly environment to spend the first year of my course before moving to study at Chester .

Reviewed: 01 December 2019
Lauren

Zoo Management FdSc

So far I've had a great college experience, I'm very far from home and I've been made to feel welcome and that being here is my new home. I've enjoyed my course. The food isn't too bad. It's in a nice family area, great lectures and lecturers

Reviewed: 28 November 2019
KR
Kia Roberts
FIRST YEAR

It’s been amazing. Very stressful at times but I feel comfortable on campus and know where to go if I need help. There are multiple activities in the daytime and night for people to get involved with. And the free buses are great for people needing them

Reviewed: 28 November 2019
Daniella
FIRST YEAR

Good! Good people, interesting teachers and lectures. Social scene not here so much as it’s a small uni but it’s nice that you can know lots of people. Accommodation is great.

Selina Royle
FIRST YEAR

Wildlife Conservation and Ecology BSc (Hons)

Really enjoyed it. Hard work and lecturers push us with extra work but great content. Made good friends, all staff are helpful. Subject is varied and keeps us interested.

Emma

Zoo Management FdSc

My overall college experience so far is positive. I enjoy getting involved in the practical sessions. The lectures all have their own way of teaching to ensure that I am taking everything in.