Student reviews of University Centre Reaseheath

3 University Centre Reaseheath reviews

• University Centre Reaseheath
Hannah

University Centre Reaseheath

I enjoyed every aspect of my experience at Reaseheath and I feel that the degree has helped me increase in confidence and further my academic skills. The wide range of assessment types was a fantastic way to judge ability and ensured that no two modules were the same. All modules were extremely interesting and heightened my desire to learn more on each subject. Furthermore, the variety of both practical and theory sessions throughout my degree made it all the more interesting, and the support and helpfulness of all of the staff cannot be commended more. Lecturers were always so friendly and available to help, and their knowledge on each subject was fantastic.

AM
Amy Margaret Porter

University Centre Reaseheath

I have completed my degree and gained a first with honours. Throughout the course, I had an excellent learning experience which has opened up a new career avenue for me. I have since enrolled on a Masters degree in Animal Biosciences at the Roslin Institute, and have also worked as a research assistant at the Orthopaedic Institute, Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Hospital Foundation Trust. I found Reaseheath a very friendly university with extremely high academic standards. The quality of the lectures is superb and further knowledge is available should individual students require it. All lecturers are extremely well educated and willing to offer advice. The HE office staff were marvellous and really made sure I gained the best experience out of my degree at Reaseheath. I would highly recommend both students and parents attend an open day to gauge what is on offer at this university college.

Amelia

University Centre Reaseheath

Course and teaching is excellent, lots of events at the student union and a great campus to study and live on! I would say the best thing about study equine at Reaseheath is the high academic standard you are expected to deliver. I have perused a career in teaching myself and many of my peers have gone on exciting jobs such as paid doctorates, setting up their own faecal egg counting businesses, working at equine rescue and rehabilitation centres and becoming equine physiotherapists.