University Centre Myerscough | Student Reviews

48 University Centre Myerscough reviews

• University Centre Myerscough

Golf Management FdA

Good accommodation, interesting course with lots of extra curricular opportunities, good lecturers who always go the extra mile. Would recommend it to anybody considering the course

Golf Management FdA

So far my university experience has been good, I have gained a vast amount of knowledge that stands me in good stead for life. Also I have made very good friends and enjoyed my free time, whether on campus or exploring the surrounding countryside.

Animal Science and Welfare (Health Care Management) FdSc

the university experience has allowed the furthering of knowledge basis, meaning that more career opportunities have become available. allowed to communicate and become friends with people with the same area of interest which in turn has increased the passion for the area and allow to work better in different situations.

University Centre Myerscough

Animal Behaviour and Welfare BSc (Hons)

I am in my final year after being at the uni for 4 years doing my degree. I lived on campus for the first 2 years and in a private home with my boyfriend for the last 2. I have enjoyed my university experience and lived all the people I have met. It is a very nice college and campus where most people are friendly and helpful. University has better prepared me for working life and has developed my personality and me academically

University Centre Myerscough

Animal Behaviour and Welfare BSc (Hons)

I won't lie, if you do it right, university is very stressful! But when you get your feedback and assignment results it makes you feel so proud, and then all the stress is worth it! My experience so far has been amazing, I've made some amazing friends that have so much in common with me, I've laughed every day and learnt so much more than I ever thought I would. The tutors are fantastic at what they do and have inspired me so much. If you have an interest in animals I definitely recommend this course!

Animal Science and Welfare (Health Care Management) FdSc

I have loved my experience and I will be truly sad to complete my studies here. It has undoubtedly been the best decision I ever made and I would not hesitate to recommend this uni and course to anybody thinking of applying. If you work hard and put in the effort, then you will achieve the things that you want to.

Professional Floristry and Floral Design FdA

Wish I could have done it thirty years ago!!! As a mature student I didn't feel out of place, but if I had done it earlier my career might have been different.

Veterinary Nursing FdSc

Great, glad I chose to study at Myerscough, they have excellent veterinary nursing facilities, the tutors are always polite, they college is easy to get around.

Veterinary Nursing FdSc

Uni has been hard and challenging but I wouldn't change it for the world! Ive learnt so much and become more and more enthusiastic about my career everyday. Going to university is something to be proud of.

Veterinary Nursing FdSc

Enjoyed uni life, nice to be independent and to learn about something I am a passionate about, and the tutors are all so ready to help and give advice about further studies or jobs. Night life good and always something going on, on campus.