University Centre Myerscough | Student Reviews

• University Centre Myerscough
LA
Leonardo Araújo

Golf Coaching and Performance FdSc

Very enjoyable could not ask for more. It's not better just because of the economy side on a personal level. The people are great, and when you study on a course that you like, everything seems to work better.

Jack

Golf Management FdA

It’s been an experience. The course is great, tutors are good at what they do, facilities are really good, can’t really fault it to be quite honest.

Ecology and Conservation Management FdSc

I have had a great time at Myerscough College. I have come and done exactly what I wanted to do at a college that is friendly, welcoming, supportive and set in a great location. The tutors are enthusiastic about there subject, knowledgeable and well rehearsed. The small class sizes and smaller campus was brilliant for me. I got to know my class very well and many other students and staff. I felt part of a team here and welcomed on board so warmly. The assignments were both challenging and engaging. The practical field trips were great and this is seen as a key part of the learning journey. I had so much fun studying at Myerscough College and feel like I have come out with a great education, dear friends and a more rounded individual. I have gained in confidence and surpassed my expectations with the guidance of my tutors and peers.

Arboriculture and Tree Management FdSc

I have enjoyed the experience of living and studying at Myerscough and I am looking forward to implementing what I have learnt in the past 4 years. The last 4 years have helped me grow as a person.

University Centre Myerscough

Agricultural Livestock Science (Top-up) BSc (Hons)

I've had a great experience down to the people i have met and due to the content of the course. Just wouldn't recommend this place to anyone aspiring for half decent education.

Agriculture BSc (Hons)

Would not recommend Myerscough. A college pretending to be a university. Most of the focus seems to be on the college students rather than undergraduates. The course was not interesting and there was no social life/events going on.

Arboriculture and Tree Management FdSc

As stated earlier I personally feel that the tutors on campus have done an excellent job trying to shape our knowledge, train us in the segments of industry that they are told is vital and allow us a chance to grow our individual areas of interest in Arboriculture. I've learnt much and will continue to do so during the Bsc year. I feel I could apply for a position in Arboriculture confidently and successfully.

University Centre Myerscough

Arboriculture and Urban Forestry BSc (Hons)

Very positive, have learnt a lot and would recommend the course & the college. I have to write 160 characters for it to let me submit so please feel free to read the next bit though I doubt it will be that insightful ummm the library is good too... Actually that is quite a helpful comment.

Golf Management FdA

My overall experience at university if fantastic, I had many worries coming into to it but now have no regrets what so ever. My distance away from home is made easier by the great friendships I have made, the passion for my course and the support from the university itself. I have made many memories that I will remember for the rest of my life. The course itself has been so interesting and I have increased my passion and love of my degree. I have taken part in many activities I never thought I would and truly believe it has made me a better person. I would do my university years over again without hesitation.

University Centre Myerscough

Golf Management (Top-up) BA (Hons)

I have been at the university for 5 years in total and I can honestly say it has changed my life. I gave up a well paid job to pursue a career in golf, and Myerscough has provided me with every tool and skill in order to do so. I have had experiences I would have never had the chance to like working on tour events and playing on St Andrews the day after the Open Championship, things that other people will never get the chance to do. The 5 years have flown by and do not seem to have been a chore. Overall I cannot think of one negative from my time spent at Myerscough and wish I could start it all over again.