Student reviews of University Centre Myerscough

48 University Centre Myerscough reviews

• University Centre Myerscough
Max

Veterinary Nursing FdSc

Good, I enjoyed my classes in the first year and I am enjoying my placement now. I am well supported by my placement officer and can access further help if i needed it. Wish the money situation was better.

Laura

Veterinary Nursing FdSc

Good, I have not stayed for a whole academic year as our course has placement weeks. Although the time I have been at uni it was great, made really good friends and learned so much. The facilities are great, the library is good although it could be bigger.

Anelia

Veterinary Nursing FdSc

Enjoyable and learning plenty. Staff are helpful. Lessons can be long but a lot of information is given. The amount of learning resources provided are excellent! Lots of work to learn off in your own time and use for revision. Any problems someone is always there to help. Enjoyable course and something I’m really enjoying!

Siobhan

Veterinary Nursing FdSc

It's been really good. There have been really interesting lectures. As well as this the social evenings and extra curricular activities make fpr a great balance between work and downtime.

Alysha

Veterinary Nursing FdSc

So far my university experiences have been amazing. I’ve met lots of friends for life and enjoyed learning at Myerscough. The staff and accommodation is lovely.

MF
Matthew fagg

Cricket Coaching and Performance FdSc

Experience was great, fantastic 2 years, course was really good and relevant to career path, friendly helpful staff made it all more positive and great atmosphere around campus

PM
Phillip miller

Cricket Coaching and Performance FdSc

Very good. Good course. Great laugh. Love the stumble. Opportunity to train at old Trafford was a stand out. Also the amount of games and practice time afforded.

Andy

Sports Coaching FdSc

My experience on the whole was very positive, it allowed me room to grow and I had the support of staff members to help. It had numerous opportunities to get involved running events. It had a lot of social sports groups that people of all skill level would get involved in. It had an onsite bar for socialising in which went a long way to improve relationships outside of the sports groups.

Sam

Sports Coaching FdSc

So far the uni experience has been great, getting loads of support from tutors who are always there to help is really refreshing and the assignments we have to do are hard but also rewarding

Antony